• ARCHIVES 
  • » From the anime death note....which do you prefer the most? L, also known as Lawliet or Yagami Raito? u can also add other characters that you want =)

Pages: 123

From the anime death note....which do you prefer the most? L, also known as Lawliet or Yagami Raito? u can also add other characters that you want =)

CiaReDeviL
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: From the anime death note....which do you prefer the most? L, also known as Lawliet or Yagami Raito? u can also add other characters that you want =)

i lyk L.. n Near Of cOurse..!! XD~~=D Coz aLL oF them re can thiNK Logicly [ Genius ].. XD~~ hahaw~~ :D:D
ends..in..deatH
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: From the anime death note....which do you prefer the most? L, also known as Lawliet or Yagami Raito? u can also add other characters that you want =)

dunno.i like them both.
soul_keeper81
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

L is better... he is amazing^^ :D:gift: _______________

Last edited by soul_keeper81 (2008-08-24 09:32:19)

soul_keeper81
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

sorry for the double post:( i accidentaly clicked the submit button at the second time:( _______________

Last edited by soul_keeper81 (2008-08-24 09:33:39)

narutouzumaki09
» n00b
1969-12-31

haha =D its so obvious that a lot of people will vote for L and the reason will always be cuz he's a [b]genius[/b] this thread wont go anywhere. [no offense] I WILL ABSOLUTELY VOTE FOR L.^^
aprilcutie09
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i'll go for [b]L[/b] ! idoL .. hehe .. =]
anitsirk29
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

l lawliet of course.. :D he's my crush!! :wow: waah... :lol:
deathgoddess
» n00b
1969-12-31

L-kun is cute, and so are Raito- kun, Near-kun, and Mello-kun. L-kun is brilliant, and so are Raito- kun, Near-kun, and Mello-kun. its so hard to choose! *after a year...* Okay, i choose L-kun! But dont you think he's gonna get diabetes with taking in lots and lotsa sugar?..:(
kristina08
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

L!!! Love him so much! :D
LaThaSaL
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

of course... I'll choose [b]L[/b].. but.. if [b]L[/b] or [b]Near[/b]... I'll choose [b]Near[/b]...:D
rizz.chan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

L of couse..^^ his a cool anime! labb ti..
princess_prince
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i love Raito he's so cool and everything goes to he's plans except the last part! but he's so smart :P
doki_doki
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i prefer L cause he's so cool and even though he's dead he still catches Kira .. he's so cool :D
dei25
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i like L.. :wow: cz he's cool n genius :thumbsup:

Last edited by dei25 (2008-11-17 03:39:46)

PhRem
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][img]http://dl5.glitter-graphics.net/pub/755/755765i9j1sctvei.gif[/img] [color=#f0adad]L for me!!!!!![/color] [img]http://dl5.glitter-graphics.net/pub/755/755765i9j1sctvei.gif[/img][/align]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » From the anime death note....which do you prefer the most? L, also known as Lawliet or Yagami Raito? u can also add other characters that you want =)

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:13

[ 9 queries - 0.033 second ]
Privacy Policy