• ARCHIVES 
  • » As what the subject says, do you think you can fall in love only once in your life? Cus when you fall[i] in[/i] love, arent you not supposed to fall [i]out[/i] of it.

Pages: 123

As what the subject says, do you think you can fall in love only once in your life? Cus when you fall[i] in[/i] love, arent you not supposed to fall [i]out[/i] of it.

maetheism
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

As what the subject says, do you think you can fall in love only once in your life? Cus when you fall[i] in[/i] love, arent you not supposed to fall [i]out[/i] of it.

Last edited by maetheism (2007-09-01 21:18:50)

sHaNNa
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: As what the subject says, do you think you can fall in love only once in your life? Cus when you fall[i] in[/i] love, arent you not supposed to fall [i]out[/i] of it.

i m not sure abt that...haha....but i guess we can't fall in love more than 1 time at the same moment^^ :lol:
maetheism
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: As what the subject says, do you think you can fall in love only once in your life? Cus when you fall[i] in[/i] love, arent you not supposed to fall [i]out[/i] of it.

I guess I mean I dont know really thats why I put this up.
raquei
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]yes it is possible! bcause it happened to me many times! [/b]
maetheism
» n00b
1969-12-31

ooh do tell. pl0x. im bored.
hansz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

it's possible.. Love :arrow: Broken :arrow: End :arrow: Love :arrow: Broken :arrow: End =) :thumbsup:
reivene
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=maetheism]As what the subject says, do you think you can fall in love only once in your life? Cus when you fall[i] in[/i] love, arent you not supposed to fall [i]out[/i] of it.[/quote] yes you can fall in love again..its a cycle.. once you love soon you get hurt..when you get hurt soon you will love again.. :idea: this are the elements inside a love :arrow: true love :arrow: trust :arrow: perseverance :arrow: loyalty you fall for him/her because you love him/her.. now 2 reasons to fall out of that relationship.. 1. is u really doesnt love him/her 2.he/she doesnt love you at all..
maetheism
» n00b
1969-12-31

Well what is the difference between I love _____ and Im in love with _______. Isnt the other one deeper?
blazinhottie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]whoo,its kinda confusing, buh i dont usually fall out of love easily,.. it takes time for me to fall out of it.[/b]
-wOoxOo-
» FTalker
1969-12-31

DUh,, of course,, its possible
justaphase
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]yeah[/b]
pain inside my heart
» n00b
1969-12-31

its possible
blancheechnalb
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]that would be nice... to fall in love over again... well... u wont know if you wont try!!! [/b]
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i think,, that soo.. [b]possible!!![/b] hahahas u will always feel fall in love until u death. *[i]my vocabulary right :question: sory, cant speak english :( [/i]
ladypunk
» n00b
1969-12-31

=) =) yeah it is imposible..like wta hapen 2 me.. sme pipol d just only do that bcoz dey are already tired of havng a broken hart thatz y they r temp 2 do that,.,, :( :( [img]http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q24/jenzcutie_2593/DSCF1494-1.jpg[/img]
fyrah
» n00b
1969-12-31

yeah it is definitely possible,! =) hmm i gues u will not stop fallin inluv unless u find d ryt person 2 whom u wil spend d rest of ur lyf wid .. lyk wat dey say .. til death do u part .. :)

Last edited by fyrah (2007-09-22 14:53:13)

podo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

yup.. and it sucks!
Ariella27_18
» n00b
1969-12-31

yeah it's possible coz i'd been in love 2 podo joke...hehehe :kiss:
pRe-xiOuZ
» n00b
1969-12-31

uhmm i think it's p0ssible..c0z my friend have fallen inlove with tw0 guys at the same time..just my opini0n!!
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

it does possible... i even did fall inlove more than [b]FIVE[/b] times XD
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » As what the subject says, do you think you can fall in love only once in your life? Cus when you fall[i] in[/i] love, arent you not supposed to fall [i]out[/i] of it.

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:41

[ 11 queries - 0.047 second ]
Privacy Policy