• ARCHIVES 
  • » As what the subject says, do you think you can fall in love only once in your life? Cus when you fall[i] in[/i] love, arent you not supposed to fall [i]out[/i] of it.

Pages: 123

As what the subject says, do you think you can fall in love only once in your life? Cus when you fall[i] in[/i] love, arent you not supposed to fall [i]out[/i] of it.

chipster489
» FTalkWorm
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: As what the subject says, do you think you can fall in love only once in your life? Cus when you fall[i] in[/i] love, arent you not supposed to fall [i]out[/i] of it.

[b]Yup, dat's possible. :) [/b]

Last edited by chipster489 (2008-12-22 05:49:35)

xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: As what the subject says, do you think you can fall in love only once in your life? Cus when you fall[i] in[/i] love, arent you not supposed to fall [i]out[/i] of it.

Yes. I passed on it. :D:thumbsup: And it works. Super possible. :D:D
cute_gurl08
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

well its true that if you find your true love then you wont or cant let go, but it is possible to fall inlove once or twice again, cause it doesnt mean that if you are inlove with someone then you will b loved back right?? in my opinion :D
freak_brawler
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yes..its possible...
nikz11
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

yes ov corz it's possible.. but of course, in the end.. it will be for one only.. lolz..
kessyl09
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=maetheism]Well what is the difference between I love _____ and Im in love with _______. Isnt the other one deeper?[/quote] [color=deeppink][align=center][b] yes . when you're in love with someone , it's a deeper feeling . coz when you love someone , it is generalized . but when you're in love with someone , it means that you're deeply into him . for my opinion , hehe :lol: ontopic : yes , it's absolutely possible ! but of less degree of course . the degree of your love won't be the same . . [/b][/align][/color]
muska
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i think it's possible!!!! :):)
shestheman
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

defintely maybe ?? depend :idea:
x.XpandANimoriEX.x
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center]ofcors silleh^^ :lol: :lol: as long as you live, the possibilities for you to fall in love again and again is HHUUGGGEE^^[/align]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » As what the subject says, do you think you can fall in love only once in your life? Cus when you fall[i] in[/i] love, arent you not supposed to fall [i]out[/i] of it.

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:02

[ 10 queries - 0.025 second ]
Privacy Policy