• ARCHIVES 
  • » As what the subject says, do you think you can fall in love only once in your life? Cus when you fall[i] in[/i] love, arent you not supposed to fall [i]out[/i] of it.

Pages: 123

As what the subject says, do you think you can fall in love only once in your life? Cus when you fall[i] in[/i] love, arent you not supposed to fall [i]out[/i] of it.

cUtiEshika
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: As what the subject says, do you think you can fall in love only once in your life? Cus when you fall[i] in[/i] love, arent you not supposed to fall [i]out[/i] of it.

hmn.. love goes and love comes.. u can never tell... of course yes... i don thnk so dat all persons married der furz love..
joyens
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: As what the subject says, do you think you can fall in love only once in your life? Cus when you fall[i] in[/i] love, arent you not supposed to fall [i]out[/i] of it.

i think its possible =D
filkripz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yep it's possible i guess :eh:
ayameyokomi
» FTalker
1969-12-31

For me, yes it is possible to fall in love more than once. My love life is an example of it ;) And my friends, too.
g-nut's07angel
» FTalker
1969-12-31

the heart is one tricky thing,, so i guess,,it is possible,,, kinda happen to me,,,
senti06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yeah, it's very possible. hehe. =D
_fire_tree_
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[color=gray] yeah.life goes on. been there done that.weeeeeeeeeeehhhhh.:P [/color]
cazian.allstar
» n00b
1969-12-31

:) It's [b]possible[/b] :thumbsup: bout the "only fallin' inlove :wow: once"... i guez only a few people experienced that... :lol:

Last edited by cazian.allstar (2008-06-14 01:02:06)

achu
» n00b
1969-12-31

:lol::rose::rose::rose::rose: i guess "no" because if u fall in love one's u never forget that person what ever she do becaus i love her...thats we call love:rose: :rose::rose:tha is only what i feel =>...........:rose::rose::lol:
gossipgirl03
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Yep, of course. A lot of people come in and out of our lives.. so it's really possible
daixee mae
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i think it's possible...=)
michelle_dedumo
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yeah.. it's very possible
princess_prince
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yes it is possible to love more than once ..! =)
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

it's really possible.. all people can doin thatt..its their feeling
gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Off course dear! Everyone can fall in love many times. Love is around. It appears unexpectedly. =)
ivynne
» n00b
1969-12-31

sumtimes we need to meet MR wrong.. b4 u get MR right... well tat life is...
darkrenz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow:yep thats true... as uma_love says...^^
kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Of course it's possible.. :D you are not human if you don't love more than once..:disgust:
kevsz14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

not everything's perfect and not everything's meant to be. sometimes, you'll really fall out of love. its inevitable. we'll never really love only once. for as long as we live, we'll continue loving. :D
krizshy
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yea you can fall in love more than once... but not at the same time.. :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » As what the subject says, do you think you can fall in love only once in your life? Cus when you fall[i] in[/i] love, arent you not supposed to fall [i]out[/i] of it.

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:23

[ 12 queries - 0.031 second ]
Privacy Policy