• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]" there are lots of people in this world, why choose him/her?.. what does your crush have that the others don't?.."[/b] > ok, i'll start.. i have a crush on [b][u]him[/u][/b] because: 1. he's goo

Pages: 123456..6

[b]" there are lots of people in this world, why choose him/her?.. what does your crush have that the others don't?.."[/b] > ok, i'll start.. i have a crush on [b][u]him[/u][/b] because: 1. he's goo

emO-rOck-AngEL
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[b]" there are lots of people in this world, why choose him/her?.. what does your crush have that the others don't?.."[/b] > ok, i'll start.. i have a crush on [b][u]him[/u][/b] because: 1. he's goo

[b]" there are lots of people in this world, why choose him/her?.. what does your crush have that the others don't?.."[/b] > ok, i'll start.. i have a crush on [b][u]him[/u][/b] because: 1. he's good-looking.. :) 2. simple guy.. (he doesn't follow the latest trends.. he only wears tee & jeans.. black is his fave color..) 3. quiet type.. (he's not as sociable as other guys.. he's snobbish according to other people.. but they say if you get to know him better and be one of his close friends, he's "mabait at makulet daw"..) 4. doesn't want to see girls cry.. 5. he looks like my favorite vocalist in a band.. (Callalily) [img]http://i23.tinypic.com/2a0ky8g.jpg[/img] + its him.. hehe.. sorry you can't see his face.. :P + > ok, that's it.. hehe.. well, its your turn guys.. if you want, you can post their pictures here.. :lol:

Last edited by emO-rOck-AngEL (2007-09-28 02:03:23)

alliana01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [b]" there are lots of people in this world, why choose him/her?.. what does your crush have that the others don't?.."[/b] > ok, i'll start.. i have a crush on [b][u]him[/u][/b] because: 1. he's goo

coz i dunno :crybaby:
pheencesz
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [b]" there are lots of people in this world, why choose him/her?.. what does your crush have that the others don't?.."[/b] > ok, i'll start.. i have a crush on [b][u]him[/u][/b] because: 1. he's goo

in my side i will choose him, if der already a spark.. naks.. it doesnt matter on who he is... about my crush: -- he is funny (this is what i'm luking 4 a men.. hehe.. sumtimes others take it too serious)
nicey
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]he's talented a total performer!!,handsome (toinkz) and he's really close to GOD ^^[/b] =)

Last edited by nicey (2007-09-29 22:36:27)

emO-rOck-AngEL
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]@ alliana01[/b]: why?.. [b]@ pheencesz[/b]: ohh.. ok.. :) [b]@ nicey[/b]: nice one.. ;]

Last edited by emO-rOck-AngEL (2007-09-28 09:59:17)

~*Ghedmae*~
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]i cant explain[/b] :crybaby:
hansz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i just want him.. without a certain reason :crybaby: i dont know why :wallbash:
Chiny.12
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

uhmm..coz he have a sense of humor and he is very brave.. :lol:
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

because he's cute and smart. bwahaha! :lol:
d^_~b
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

because she's cute and globe =D =D bwahaha
emO-rOck-AngEL
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]@ ~*Ghedmae*~ & hansz:[/b] hmm.. ok.. =) [b]@ Chiny.12:[/b] ohh.. ok.. i also want it in a guy.. has sense of humor.. hehe.. just sharing.. :D [b]@ '-'LoisFuLL'-':[/b] nyc.. hehe.. [b]@ d^_~b : [/b]ahaha.. she's globe.. :P
alliana01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

bcoz we're kinda close and he's cute :D
chingching
» FTalker
1969-12-31

because he's so cute! haha
lairhel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

why??? hmmmm... well, i guess he is just that smart... and with those charming eyes, good attitude and beautiful voice (even he is not singing!)... the looks makes me think 1s...hahaha.. not twice...lolz and he's so approachable.. d only thing is.... he can nver b mine.. he has a gf... :cry: well, its okey.. crush is just a crush! :D
olympianz_sky
» n00b
1969-12-31

i have crush on her 1 coz shes simple 2 shes cute 3 conservative 4 coz of her attitude
emO-rOck-AngEL
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]@ ate alliana01 & chingching:[/b] got same answers.. hehe.. girls always like cute guys.. but the most important is their attitude ah.. just a reminder.. hehe.. :D [b]@ lairhel:[/b] awww.. yup.. ur right.. its just a crush.. =) [b]@ olympianz_sky:[/b] ohh.. ok.. ;]
humandoll'RIA
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i just dont hve a crush on him i love him and i cant explain why
seballos
» n00b
1969-12-31

because she is very beautiful...
bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]> because he's so friendly and nice to me.. (ehem2x..).. haha.. =D [/b]
eclipse_twins
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

uhmm... i have a crush 0n him bc0z he's funny and smart... well, generally he's g0od in all my weak aspects... smart, as in... he's g0od in math (what the! i hate that subject!) plus he's g0od in playing basketball... he's s0 talented and intelligent but then when it c0mes t0 "b0y-girl" stuff, he is s0 sl0w... and s0metimes i d0n't kn0w if he's numb 0r stupid -- (hate that w0rd) :(
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]" there are lots of people in this world, why choose him/her?.. what does your crush have that the others don't?.."[/b] > ok, i'll start.. i have a crush on [b][u]him[/u][/b] because: 1. he's goo

Pages: 123456..6

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:17

[ 11 queries - 0.028 second ]
Privacy Policy