• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]" there are lots of people in this world, why choose him/her?.. what does your crush have that the others don't?.."[/b] > ok, i'll start.. i have a crush on [b][u]him[/u][/b] because: 1. he's goo

Pages: 1123456

[b]" there are lots of people in this world, why choose him/her?.. what does your crush have that the others don't?.."[/b] > ok, i'll start.. i have a crush on [b][u]him[/u][/b] because: 1. he's goo

merzjayq
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]" there are lots of people in this world, why choose him/her?.. what does your crush have that the others don't?.."[/b] > ok, i'll start.. i have a crush on [b][u]him[/u][/b] because: 1. he's goo

i have a crush on him *haha. my boyfriend knew who is my crush* he is good-looking. smart. he is simple and he looks like JOE JONAS of JONAS BROTHERS.. *scream!* :)
neverloved15
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b]" there are lots of people in this world, why choose him/her?.. what does your crush have that the others don't?.."[/b] > ok, i'll start.. i have a crush on [b][u]him[/u][/b] because: 1. he's goo

well, i don't think i am only infatuated with him or something.. i feel like [b]I AM IN LOVE WITH HIM[/b] :crybaby: he's no ordinary guy.. he is the serious type of a guy.. but of course he can be funny at times.. he is intelligent.. sweet.. thoughtful.. talented.. knows how to play a guitar and the piano.. knows how to treat a woman in such a nice way.. but he is the snobbish type of person.. i don't exactly know why i can't take him out of my mind.. he's been my ultimate crush.. my crush since i was a 2ndyr high school student and now i'm a fourth year high school student.. :crybaby: oh well, i guess..[i][b]he's my first love..[/b][/i] [i]i wish he could love me just like the way i loved him..[/i] :crybaby:

Last edited by neverloved15 (2008-09-11 08:05:17)

imdemoprincess
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

he is so sweet. so helpful. so understanding. he loves me too. he is thoughtful. for me, he is good looking. i liek his deep voice. =D
Shin-hime03
» FTalker
1969-12-31

he is [b]cute[/b] especially when he dances :redface: haha!! :D
UnbReakable_pink
» n00b
1969-12-31

welll.... 1. he got d spark... 2. he so funny... 3.adventurous... 4. very cute... 5 smart.... 6. tall all of em are important:eh:
viruz84
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i really dunno ... no absolute reason .. :cry: its just that i have a crush on that person...
jen_hare_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i like him coz he is smart he is handsome although he is more kikay than me i like him :redface:
malow
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

he is :arrow: handsome :arrow: kind :arrow: smart :wow:
Nina~Sakura
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I have a crush on him becoz :arrow: HE's [b]smart[/b] :arrow: Good looking :arrow: [b]Kind[/b] :arrow: Not naughty :arrow: Handsome :D:D:D:D:D:D
boykilatz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

simple admiration. lols.. i dunno.. hehehehe
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i have a crush on my crush because :rose: *i am feeling the spark, *again* she is nice, friendly, and smart. she teaches me during the calculus class. i've been in there house, and she is so caring, haha, she is my friend since during our grade school years, she have the same similarities and we have complete difference, she knows how to listen to me, and play with me she is noisy and cry out for petty reasons but u can't fight it, thats her traits well, im loving my crush but i should not love her because were very close friends *wee, what a stupid puppy love*
blooder_2
» FTalker
1969-12-31

because she have all the gots the i want to a girl. she is: smart kind religous person happy to be with rocker beautiful and the way she smile, catches my feelings.:wow:
malow
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

he's uber handsome! kind, fun to be with.. but he alredy have a gf now.. =( :penguin:
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i have a crush on her (though she's still so young...) because I found her to be much mature for her age (on her acts and attitude..), and I can sense that she's responsible too. Friendly and definitely, pretty. A true virtue of Pinay. :thumbsup:
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]^woww.....kuya jie....hu is she huh... :eh::eh: @t: i hve a crush on him coz he's sooo cute, smart, & i think we hve a lot in common...[/b][/color] =) :wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow:
krizshy
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

because he's smart, talented, gentleman,.. he doesnt want to hurt a girl's feelings., he treats girls like a glass, carefully and seriously.. and omg, his body is nice too!!! ^_^ and of course, good looking!

Last edited by krizshy (2008-10-18 08:39:57)

_berii.^ü
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

uh, i really don't know. =| maybe crush at first sight? LOL~ all i can say is that he's really cute. :wow: :wow: he has a lot of humor. :lol: he's simple too and also likes blue and white which is also my favorite color. XD :arrow: teh one in my siggy is my [u]crush[/u]. XDD

Last edited by _berii.^ü (2008-10-18 11:14:21)

ino24
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

crush=infatuation; I only like my crush bec of his pysical appearance;mostly(yea i admit it :crybaby: ) these are the things i like. 1.he is into sports..that`s what I like on a guy. 2.wenever he walks,jumps,runs etc..his hair bounce,I really like it that way. 3.no more i guess;i don`t know him that much yet.
jaine_10.
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i have a crush on him, coz.... uhmm, i dunno.:lol: kidding aside, i liked him since my elementary years.. he's so so cute, i mean, handsome enough. haha. and he's a great performer.. i mean, talented.. super! he's nice. he's tall enough. he's quite the ideal man i wish for.. i just have a crush on him..;] maybe coz i feel it inside... :P hehe.
dtwilight
» n00b
1969-12-31

because of his attitude!:o
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]" there are lots of people in this world, why choose him/her?.. what does your crush have that the others don't?.."[/b] > ok, i'll start.. i have a crush on [b][u]him[/u][/b] because: 1. he's goo

Pages: 1123456

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:35

[ 14 queries - 0.029 second ]
Privacy Policy