• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]" there are lots of people in this world, why choose him/her?.. what does your crush have that the others don't?.."[/b] > ok, i'll start.. i have a crush on [b][u]him[/u][/b] because: 1. he's goo

Pages: 1..123456

[b]" there are lots of people in this world, why choose him/her?.. what does your crush have that the others don't?.."[/b] > ok, i'll start.. i have a crush on [b][u]him[/u][/b] because: 1. he's goo

-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]" there are lots of people in this world, why choose him/her?.. what does your crush have that the others don't?.."[/b] > ok, i'll start.. i have a crush on [b][u]him[/u][/b] because: 1. he's goo

i have a crush on him coz... even his not my type, he make my heart beat for him. =) that's why i consider him as my soulmate. he is very different from my crushes before.

Last edited by -NiK- (2008-10-20 03:50:04)

Ennatraehi
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [b]" there are lots of people in this world, why choose him/her?.. what does your crush have that the others don't?.."[/b] > ok, i'll start.. i have a crush on [b][u]him[/u][/b] because: 1. he's goo

because he's so attracted .. and everytime i see him my heart beating so fast :o:eh::clock::D
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

probobly because of her attitude, and angelic face. :wow:
tristanPS3
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

shes damn gorgeous
mark5818
» FTalker
1969-12-31

theres a connection that bridges as apart... love :wow:
snypzelle
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

because she is kind to me. :lol: i have a crush on her because i idolize her. :lol:
aLeckS14
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

There are lots f fish in the sea.. Why stick to one when you can taste em all!!...
kmae143jc
» n00b
1969-12-31

~i'm to scared to say to him my love because i'm scared that he will be mad at me.. ~he is a korean one time i say my feelings to him...but he just think that it is only a joke.. ~i'm also afraid that some of my classmate will knew about it.. ~but i love him.. ~i want to forget him but i just can't because i'm sure of my love to him.. ~i want him to be mine but i think i'm not pretty enough for him.. >kRiStEl<
mG
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:D shes cute...:D:thumbsup:
yeng_sakura
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:arrow: [i]Because he is cute, sweet, kind, good guy and cool :D:thumbsup: :redface: hahaha! :lol:[/i] :wasted:
jazsmiine02
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i don't know.. i just knew i've a crush on him when i can't look straight into his eyes when i can do it to anybody EXCEPT him but then i don't consider him special haha FUNNY ISN'T IT
sasha008
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i have a crush on him because .. 1. he told me that he loves me:D (but that's years ago) 2. he's cute 3. he's my type of guy, quiet but talkative type (he's quiet at times but when he speaks, well, it makes me laugh) 4. he's tall But I think it's not crush anymore, but love...
khaye014
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b][/b]he's cute.. smart.. cool.. fantastic.. y? because i like him.. hehe.. umm.. he's one of a kind.. maybe you know who you are if you are reading this right now.. but i dont think you are at the forum..
-retired-
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b][align=center]well, actually i don't even know i like him it was just a love at first sight! lawls ;)[/align][/b]
messymplicity
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

We have so many things in common and gentleman. He is very quiet guy but beyond those he rocks my world. :lol:

Last edited by messymplicity (2008-10-22 19:42:02)

jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I have a crush on [u]him[/u], because ... - he can be rebellious @ times - not a total softy ; aka, not too serious - knows his limitations - intellectual, intelligent, confident - knows how to treat a girl RIGHT - open-minded - outgoing & adventurous - very very very cute
kikaygurl
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I like him because... he is... talented handsome tan smart kind funny!
rikku
» n00b
1969-12-31

[i]actually it's unexplainable, but i know i have a crush on him. :wow: haha. [/i] :wallbash:
alemracloveyajr
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b][color=pink]i like HIM because...[/color][/b] [li]he's cute[/li] [li]he's a guitarist[/li] [li]he's a killer smile[/li] [li]he loves black[/li] well, maybe that's all. I don't know him that much! :) [img]http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp98/alemracloveyajr/DSC06822-1.jpg[/img] nyaks!:)
anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

becozz.... he is nice, generous, crazy, funny and, of course unique I just like him suuuuu mucchhh... :lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]" there are lots of people in this world, why choose him/her?.. what does your crush have that the others don't?.."[/b] > ok, i'll start.. i have a crush on [b][u]him[/u][/b] because: 1. he's goo

Pages: 1..123456

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:26

[ 12 queries - 0.054 second ]
Privacy Policy