• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]" there are lots of people in this world, why choose him/her?.. what does your crush have that the others don't?.."[/b] > ok, i'll start.. i have a crush on [b][u]him[/u][/b] because: 1. he's goo

Pages: 1234566

[b]" there are lots of people in this world, why choose him/her?.. what does your crush have that the others don't?.."[/b] > ok, i'll start.. i have a crush on [b][u]him[/u][/b] because: 1. he's goo

sasha008
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]" there are lots of people in this world, why choose him/her?.. what does your crush have that the others don't?.."[/b] > ok, i'll start.. i have a crush on [b][u]him[/u][/b] because: 1. he's goo

he's the nicest guy i've ever met...
ayameyokomi
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b]" there are lots of people in this world, why choose him/her?.. what does your crush have that the others don't?.."[/b] > ok, i'll start.. i have a crush on [b][u]him[/u][/b] because: 1. he's goo

i have a crush on him because he has a lot of sense of humor.. which attracts me easily. i dunno why.. but i really like humorous people =D and he has a lot of that. plus, he's good looking and muscular and ahhhhhhhhh!!! hahahhaa LOL :lol: :eh: he's manly and musculine.. LOL :lol: hahaha that's it :D
blazinhottie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]i like this guy (jordan) cuz idk.haha.. he's a lil weird,but i like it..he makes me smile & laugh. =) [/b]
filkripz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i have a crush on him because he's true to everyone. he don't pretend to be someone :D that's why i like him soo much=D
bR0keN_sciss0Rs
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]couz he so mysterious & silent type love boiz with dat personality[/b][/align]
skyfire14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

he's smart =) cute .. nice.. sweet .. hahaha =D
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

crush... i dont have a crush right now.. but if a guy is real.. i mean.. not pretending to be someone else.. hmm.. and if he's nice and knows more than i do.. well.. he'll be my crush.. heheh...
ranyah
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I have a crush on my schoolmate,, well because he's the man of my dreams! ahaha,, my ideal guy,,^^
mrnycguy46
» FTalker
1969-12-31

because she can tolerate my stupdity and even thinks its cute
maree12
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

because he's cute ( he even gained popularity in school). because he's smart. because he loves God. because he's a good friend. :redface:
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:arrow: he's nice :arrow: he's cute :arrow: he's kind :D
LhaDybLueS
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][img]http://dl8.glitter-graphics.net/pub/229/229248abu3e9v4w9.gif[/img][/align] [align=center][b][color=skyblue]~♥~Sweetness can kill you~♥~[/b][/color][/align] [align=center][b][color=skyblue]i had a crush on him because his so talented in all.. his a joker too.. and everytime he made fun of me the nice way.. I liked it so much.. that made me admire him,, [/b][/color][/align] [align=center][b][color=skyblue]~♥~LhaDybLueS just made a post~♥~[/b][/color][/align] [align=center][img]http://dl8.glitter-graphics.net/pub/229/229248abu3e9v4w9.gif[/img][/align]
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]coz havea good attitude and cute..:D[/b]
*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

He's tall. He's handsome. He's kind. I just like him. =) and the other one is super funny and very good in math, hahaha.
kirksydney
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Their common denominator: They all got sense. I like pretty girls but I like smart and witty girls more. The way they carry any conversation really turns me on. =)

Last edited by kirksydney (2008-03-31 04:27:37)

duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: coz he makes me smile and laugh so hard :arrow: coz he's so good, smart and amazing in everything he do :arrow: coz of his dimples :lol: :arrow: coz of his beard =D badboy xD :arrow: lastly, i crush him coz i love him :wow:

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-04-01 02:07:34)

kawaiiprincezz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

he takes love as a serious matter,, he's not the type of guy who simply courts a girl just because she's beautiful or she's a campus crush..

Last edited by kawaiiprincezz (2008-04-02 09:41:54)

Jeca
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

He's mysterious. we came from one place. waaa. still confused if I have a crush on him, but I think I do. Probably because of his ***** persona. ahaha!
misz.faith
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[i]:arrow: He's sweet :wow: :arrow: He's very kind =) :arrow: He loves me to do the "pout" thingy :lol: :arrow: He's very helpful :thumbsup: :arrow: He makes me laugh all the time :lol: :arrow: I love him :redface:[/i] [b]-Honie-[/b]
KillerKhayzeeTM
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

she's very pretty, and awesome to be with.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]" there are lots of people in this world, why choose him/her?.. what does your crush have that the others don't?.."[/b] > ok, i'll start.. i have a crush on [b][u]him[/u][/b] because: 1. he's goo

Pages: 1234566

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:42

[ 9 queries - 0.036 second ]
Privacy Policy