• ARCHIVES 
  • » Hi, i'm back. My computer got some problems, i cAN'T do much with it including doing layouts. now, everyone needs friends, we all know that,right? But, ppl sometimes get selfish. which one do you

Pages: 12345678910..10

Hi, i'm back. My computer got some problems, i cAN'T do much with it including doing layouts. now, everyone needs friends, we all know that,right? But, ppl sometimes get selfish. which one do you

soujirou
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Hi, i'm back. My computer got some problems, i cAN'T do much with it including doing layouts. now, everyone needs friends, we all know that,right? But, ppl sometimes get selfish. which one do you

Hi, i'm back. My computer got some problems, i cAN'T do much with it including doing layouts. now, everyone needs friends, we all know that,right? But, ppl sometimes get selfish. which one do you choose? Friendship or Relationship? which 1 is more important? for me, its friendship.
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: Hi, i'm back. My computer got some problems, i cAN'T do much with it including doing layouts. now, everyone needs friends, we all know that,right? But, ppl sometimes get selfish. which one do you

[b]Friends[/b] and [b]Lovers[/b] are very different.. They are both important if you have them both. Friendship goes a loooong way, so I really treasure my friends.
jOycee c",)
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Hi, i'm back. My computer got some problems, i cAN'T do much with it including doing layouts. now, everyone needs friends, we all know that,right? But, ppl sometimes get selfish. which one do you

[i]... [b]FRIEND[/b]ship..ü[/i]
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=Padme][b]Friends[/b] and [b]Lovers[/b] are very different.. They are both important if you have them both. Friendship goes a loooong way, so I really treasure my friends.[/quote] yah!! right!! Befor you can go to relationships, you need to experienced friendships first.. I really treasure my friends, I love them.. :)
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

[b]Yeah, I prefer friendship.[/b] On friendship, there's no limit in what you do because all of you don't have that commitments which pressures you more. On relationship, it's like, there's a time that both of you are so sweet. But then eventually you'll break up (w/c is so hurtful) b/c of some circumstances/problems encountered.
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

To form a strong friendship, a special relationship needs to be formed by a group of friends so I choose relationship. :idea::arrow: You need to related and love your companions to form a very strong bond of friendship :o :crybaby: Anyway it's a dif story if your talking about "LOVE" Relations hehe...
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]before, you're both completely strangers then as time pass by you'll be good friends.. there will come a time love will join your life., if ever you break up, there will be of course some heartaches. Funny how it seems, you'll be back to total strangers again. friendship would really go a long long way. but if you feel like s/he's the one. the right one, then go for it. :eh: well as for my experience, at this point of my life, i value friendship more than relationship.. [/b] *imma.confess.sumthin.here: me.loves.my.friends.more.than.[i]him[/i].*

Last edited by meng.o3 (2007-02-19 10:01:48)

' 'insane
» n00b
1969-12-31

:arrow: 4 me d two are equaly mportant. i value my friends so much and so is my bf,oh wel coz im sure he wil b my lifetym partner.
jnelle
» n00b
1969-12-31

it's sooo nice to have someone but hey friends are there till death.
bABy_fLiP_17
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=soujirou]Hi, i'm back. My computer got some problems, i cAN'T do much with it including doing layouts. now, everyone needs friends, we all know that,right? But, ppl sometimes get selfish. which one do you choose? Friendship or Relationship? which 1 is more important? for me, its friendship.[/quote] friendship kacd mo mapa2litan un eh, :wallbash: ,,,ung relationship kahit anng oras maba2go m un..gets mo??? i hope so..hehehe :lol: :P
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=red]^ Actually not all understood what you posted. Kindly post in English. This is an International Forum[/color][/b]
einghill_zelosa_onse
» n00b
1969-12-31

me? freindship!!!! cuz if u have thiz u'll also have luv...well a little differences.. friendship will never last,,..while the other one does... itz sad that only one remainz in the end :crybaby:
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

for me.. uh friendship. it's hard to find your true friends either you experience somethng terrible. *there is a friend you need to cry on* so for me friendship! no one can exchange my answer! :eh: *grammar ko* T__T
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Again, I'll choose friendship. At least when you're friends, if you had a fight, you'll remain friends again. But a relationship? Maybe you'll both end up being strangers to one another again. Or even that f*ck*n enemy. :midfinger:
^^Tama-chan^^
» FTalker
1969-12-31

FRIENDSHIP FOREVER!! (sorry for the caps) :lol:
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i choose [b]friendship[/b]. its harder to find a bestfriend than a boyfriend. :D :thumbsup: love all my pals.
nica1214
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[u][b]FRIENDSHIP Forever![/b][/u]
'geh
» n00b
1969-12-31

:idea: naranasan ko na yatang mamili between friendship at relationship????? :crybaby: pinili ko FRIENDSHIP!!!!!!!!!!!! better to choose your friend than your boyfriend..kasi yung friend di ka iiwan at di ka sasaktan...unlike boyfriends........nakatalikod ka lang, may iba na sila..... :D
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote='geh]:idea: naranasan ko na yatang mamili between friendship at relationship????? :crybaby: pinili ko FRIENDSHIP!!!!!!!!!!!! better to choose your friend than your boyfriend..kasi yung friend di ka iiwan at di ka sasaktan...unlike boyfriends........nakatalikod ka lang, may iba na sila..... :D[/quote] :arrow: [color=red]Next time, post in English[/color]
Twisted Destiny
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Friendship[/b] for me. :arrow: Your boyfriend/girlfriend may leave you but your friend is always there to be with you.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Hi, i'm back. My computer got some problems, i cAN'T do much with it including doing layouts. now, everyone needs friends, we all know that,right? But, ppl sometimes get selfish. which one do you

Pages: 12345678910..10

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:17

[ 10 queries - 0.039 second ]
Privacy Policy