• ARCHIVES 
  • » Hi, i'm back. My computer got some problems, i cAN'T do much with it including doing layouts. now, everyone needs friends, we all know that,right? But, ppl sometimes get selfish. which one do you

Pages: 1..12345678910..10

Hi, i'm back. My computer got some problems, i cAN'T do much with it including doing layouts. now, everyone needs friends, we all know that,right? But, ppl sometimes get selfish. which one do you

pullnhetz_17
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Hi, i'm back. My computer got some problems, i cAN'T do much with it including doing layouts. now, everyone needs friends, we all know that,right? But, ppl sometimes get selfish. which one do you

[b][/b] friendship i think? =) [b][/b]
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: Hi, i'm back. My computer got some problems, i cAN'T do much with it including doing layouts. now, everyone needs friends, we all know that,right? But, ppl sometimes get selfish. which one do you

[b]Friendship.. relationship will dissapear in ur life in one twinkle... the friendship..never ends...haha..=D[/b]
~+yan.yan.o9+~
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

is friendship a relationship too? relationship between you and your friends.. but in not in the same way as relationship with a partner... anyways.. i'll choose friendship...
el_wray
» n00b
1969-12-31

i choose friendship! coz ur friend will be there no matter what is your problem!
misscuppycake
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

friendship. for me, it's still a relationship but the thing is, with your friends.. :) =|
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]friendship! haha,,... because..... for me... friends forever, boys whatever![/b]
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]friendship.[/b] [i]cause sometimes,you just get hurt by relationships. :D[/i]

Last edited by faelnar84 (2008-05-20 20:34:58)

kitty-katz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]friendship[/b] for me .. its better to be friends than lovers .. hihi ^-^
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

friendship....
-zhweetilicious-xo-
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

isnt friendship is a part of relationship? relationship comes in diffrent varieties..[between families,friends,lovers,nd etc.] eniweiz i think im more into my lover..dan friendship.. for sum reasons i cnt explain it hir.. :/
natskie47
» n00b
1969-12-31

:thumbsup: [u][b]friendship[/b][/u] of curz :eh:
vampire_lady
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hmmmnn, for me [b]friendship[/b] my friend cause wer all for one^_^
Lightness
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

It depends, both are important it's just that if the person is doesn't sure of his/her feeling and not ready for commitment then, friendship is the good choice. If you really love the person and ready for commitment and a lot of trials, then relationship is right one!
mae_mae51292
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]friendship[/b] it's easier to find a gf/bf than finding a REAL friend...lol
cocopogi007
» n00b
1969-12-31

For me i would rather choose relationship cause you would know if he/she is honest with you... :wow: cause you can have some private conversations... :rose::wow: your friends will always be with you if you have something that they want =) =D for example money and fame... and sometimes friends destroy your reputation... :crybaby: in Friendship its hard to find a true friend... =):thumbsup:
edward69
» FTalker
1969-12-31

friendship 4 me.....
conmarie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Friendship to relationship xD jk. Friendship* -Updated- I accidentally typed friensh*t instead of friendship stupid me. :wallbash:

Last edited by conmarie (2008-05-23 10:49:21)

pauline416
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

friendship..... :thumbsup: but sometimes it can end up in something more than it..... :D
lilprincess950
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Friendship! Friends are forever, Boys are Whatever!
jhoizse
» n00b
1969-12-31

friendship=)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Hi, i'm back. My computer got some problems, i cAN'T do much with it including doing layouts. now, everyone needs friends, we all know that,right? But, ppl sometimes get selfish. which one do you

Pages: 1..12345678910..10

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:17

[ 9 queries - 0.078 second ]
Privacy Policy