• ARCHIVES 
  • » Hi, i'm back. My computer got some problems, i cAN'T do much with it including doing layouts. now, everyone needs friends, we all know that,right? But, ppl sometimes get selfish. which one do you

Pages: 12345678910..10

Hi, i'm back. My computer got some problems, i cAN'T do much with it including doing layouts. now, everyone needs friends, we all know that,right? But, ppl sometimes get selfish. which one do you

reivene
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Hi, i'm back. My computer got some problems, i cAN'T do much with it including doing layouts. now, everyone needs friends, we all know that,right? But, ppl sometimes get selfish. which one do you

friendship.. know why?if were friends it will be an easy way to court her =D but besides [b]relationship starts with a good friendship[/b]
2sexy4yah
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: Hi, i'm back. My computer got some problems, i cAN'T do much with it including doing layouts. now, everyone needs friends, we all know that,right? But, ppl sometimes get selfish. which one do you

Friendship.. ü based on my own experience.. hehe
-wOoxOo-
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I think FRiendship,, friendship is more way important unless if ur friend doesnt treat u as a friend.. its hard to find a best friend than to find a lover,, marriage can end into adivorce..

Last edited by -wOoxOo- (2007-09-11 17:30:54)

+._ROCEL_.+
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]Friendship[/b] =) :thumbsup: [quote][b]Friends are 4ever..Boys are whatever![/b] :eh:[/quote] hehe!...piz`awt! :lol:
ndut_182
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

absolutely friendship :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
mjoyce
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]FRIENDSHIP OR RELATIONSHIP? WHICH ONE IS MORE IMPT??[/b] Well i think for me, its both important to make u a whole person. Although friendship stage comes first before a lasting relationship, Friendship or Relationship, or in other sense Friends and Lovers though connected in someways are REALLY DIFFERENT from each other. Your FRIENDS --they are imoprtant to u because they will be the ones you can be with in ur everyday life in school, office or wherever u may go. They are the person/people who will always willing to listen to u, understand u, and support u, and they accept u as who u really are... And they are very important to u for your social life. So as the relationship for your loved one-- you also know how they are important to u. He/She might be the one who you could share your love and life for the rest of your lives till death... This very special someone (if he/she is the right one) is person you can share your deepest love "intimately" --u know what i mean... that you can never do neither among your friends. So, friends and lovers cant be perceived interchangeably. Because they are different. And u need them both. Better take care of them, they make u a complete person. Thats all! ;]
raquei
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]i choose friendship [/b]
sUpErNoOb
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=raquei][b]i choose friendship [/b][/quote] me too..
kawaiiprincezz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

friendship... once, my best friend and I had a crush on the same guy and still worked it out... isn't friendship amazing?
stitch05
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote]Padme wrote: Friends and Lovers are very different.. They are both important if you have them both. Friendship goes a loooong way, so I really treasure my friends.[/quote] yeah..ur ryt sis..,i'l go for friendship too..
agau
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i choose friendship :thumbsup:
alliana01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

both ofcourse
color00000
» n00b
1969-12-31

[color=#ff6699]friendshiip[/color]
n0stalgic_cHic
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Relationship eventually fades...but friendship never does. I go for friendship =)
linettedannah24
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Friendship for me is more important cause it's only your friends(and your family) whom you can run on when you have problems,but can love do that?[/b]
kryzzia_08
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i choose [b]friendship[/b]! =|
leojennyzi
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

friendship will be.. :] becoz when you'll go in relationship.. not only you're relation will be gone also ur friendship.. :]
LhaDybLueS
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

relationship will be better..
ac sweetpoison
» n00b
1969-12-31

Friendship. =) =) =)
i'mhere.it
» n00b
1969-12-31

friends and relation is very important. can't b choosen.. both of them have their own function....
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Hi, i'm back. My computer got some problems, i cAN'T do much with it including doing layouts. now, everyone needs friends, we all know that,right? But, ppl sometimes get selfish. which one do you

Pages: 12345678910..10

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:45

[ 9 queries - 0.046 second ]
Privacy Policy