• ARCHIVES 
  • » Hi, i'm back. My computer got some problems, i cAN'T do much with it including doing layouts. now, everyone needs friends, we all know that,right? But, ppl sometimes get selfish. which one do you

Pages: 112345678910..10

Hi, i'm back. My computer got some problems, i cAN'T do much with it including doing layouts. now, everyone needs friends, we all know that,right? But, ppl sometimes get selfish. which one do you

diva.doll_mia
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Hi, i'm back. My computer got some problems, i cAN'T do much with it including doing layouts. now, everyone needs friends, we all know that,right? But, ppl sometimes get selfish. which one do you

i think its friendship .. friendship is special .. theres lotsa of guy/gal out there to have a relatinship with but u'll only find a TRUE friend, a very special friend once in a life time :)
YuKiKo KwAn
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Hi, i'm back. My computer got some problems, i cAN'T do much with it including doing layouts. now, everyone needs friends, we all know that,right? But, ppl sometimes get selfish. which one do you

both...but mayb frenzhp is more important 4 me..
joyens
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

friendship!!the best
scharfiena
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

in my 0wn opinion... u kn0w it depends on h0w l0ng ur friendship are.. i think u kn0w it already.. but if i were to choice... if really love the pers0n i'll go for relationship.. and if n0t.. well den.. friendship.. =) :) lol :lol:
filkripz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

friendship lasts so long than a relationship , swear! :eh:
_berii.^ü
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

friendship.ü
ardnyk22
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

frenship is a relationship. :lol:
pullnhetz_17
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b][/b] relationship starts in friendship:D
floid0523
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[u][b]Friendship.[/b] [/u] Cuz, you could get millions of friends compared to Relationship, you can only have 1.
lilprincess950
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Friendship...I love my friends.:thumbsup:
closedeyeswillseenothing
» FTalker
1969-12-31

fwendships.. :lol: relationships may come and go.. start and end.. but true fwendships will never end.. :retard: :lol: gf's/bf's are easy to find.. but true fwends... they take time to find.. :lol:

Last edited by closedeyeswillseenothing (2008-04-13 06:50:42)

stabbedheart
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

friendship or relationship? i'll go for friendship because it's easier to have a friend than bf/gf
kolopol123
» FTalker
1969-12-31

relationship...ehe :D
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Friendship.. You don't really have to worry about anniversaries and breakups. And I lurv my friends. Usually relationships start with being friends, anyway.
witchcraftlady
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Friendship is the best...
MR.mark14
» n00b
1969-12-31

i think its both they are important but frendship is the most imp.
aicah
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

it is very difficult to choose in the two..=) but for me i will choose friendship..:D coz it is difficult to find true and real friend/s than boyfriend/s..;)
Lil. Miss Vixen
» n00b
1969-12-31

friendship =) :thumbsup: it's harder to find a true friend than a true lover :lol:

Last edited by Lil. Miss Vixen (2008-04-16 17:53:26)

§hiƒƒer
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i choose you [i]Friendship[/i] hehehehe cause i can get his/her help at different times when i have a problem and i can cry on his/her shoulder hihihihi and friends treat each other right? hahahahahaha allow me to speak in tagalog like this "wow english pa cheeseburger ka naman burger burger burger!!!!!"
keyz_08
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Friendship of course! but @friendship u do have lots of friends but only 2-5 of them are TRUE! but i still prefer friendship!hahah
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Hi, i'm back. My computer got some problems, i cAN'T do much with it including doing layouts. now, everyone needs friends, we all know that,right? But, ppl sometimes get selfish. which one do you

Pages: 112345678910..10

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:35

[ 9 queries - 0.041 second ]
Privacy Policy