• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b] Since Friendster always updates. I decided to give you the .css file instead of giving you a ready use code to put in your fs profile. Bcoz there are some people, or should I say "A PERSON" who ha

Pages: 12345678910..10

[b] Since Friendster always updates. I decided to give you the .css file instead of giving you a ready use code to put in your fs profile. Bcoz there are some people, or should I say "A PERSON" who ha

harvii
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b] Since Friendster always updates. I decided to give you the .css file instead of giving you a ready use code to put in your fs profile. Bcoz there are some people, or should I say "A PERSON" who ha

[b]Thanks You So Much For The Comment. Edited: I saw iii-emoboi14-iii's fs profile and he copied my codes. What a pathetic loser you are. :wasted: [/b]

Last edited by ' 'eMokIdD (2007-09-30 08:11:10)

~*ChOLee16*~
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b] Since Friendster always updates. I decided to give you the .css file instead of giving you a ready use code to put in your fs profile. Bcoz there are some people, or should I say "A PERSON" who ha

oh wow :wow: all of them are reaaally nice layouts =) especially the red one and the pink, and the blue ohhh....i like them all...hahaha
creyon
» n00b
1969-12-31

;) :o bow down for the king of layouts! ur really good! i mean awesome!! ill use the 2 layouts for my theme switcher! tnx for the share!
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]New Layout Added! Lol, thanks again for all ur comments.[/b]
n4ni3
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]we've miss ur layouts here in css :D and ur here again... another awesome job from u :) [/b]
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]^ Me too, I missed making CSS layouts.[/b]
clangchique21
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice layouts lolo harvz.. :D
iconald
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice theme =) :thumbsup:
pinkl0ver
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice lay im going to use it
gmtembong
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center][/align]my blessthefall o kea alesana ka bang layout??? :D :D [img]http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u312/xCarayyx/2.gif[/img]

Last edited by gmtembong (2007-10-01 06:09:35)

ms phayeen
» n00b
1969-12-31

wtf! damn. very awesome! :( :O
redphoenix_04
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Wow! Thanks for compiling ur works! I love ur layouts!! Super! :wow: Hehehe.. I'm excited for ur next layouts. :D [/b]
Clarysse
» n00b
1969-12-31

i love the "careless" one!
++GabrieLLa91++
» n00b
1969-12-31

Great compilation!!! i lurve it!!!
emO-rOck-AngEL
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]+ your layouts are so cool.. love it, kua harvey.. :) [/b]
fando91
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]Coolness!! :arrow: harvey, i lurve all of it... :arrow: Cool emo lays!![/b]
alyssa_16_laus
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b][/b]OMG ur layout are so cool!!! kip up the good work.. =D :thumbsup:
haryz_01
» FTalker
1969-12-31

iTs niCe.. iM a nEwBiE hEre.. iTs aLL aMaziNg!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=xOLracnhOjx][b]harvey. pde paturo? cge na woh. panu mag combine nung mga codes ku sa css at ung mga codes ku sa media box na js? tsaka anu pala ung css at js extension? tsaka last question, anu ba ung overlay layouts? huhuhuhuhuhu.[url]http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc164/xOLracnhOjx/emo-googoo.gif[/url] wla tlga akung kaalam2.[/b] :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:[/quote] [b]Arghh!! I dont know how to :mad: , try to go to Tricks and Tutorials section. And dont speak in tagalog, coz this is an intrnational forum, which means there's also some nationalities here. [/b] [quote][b]New Layout Added![/b][/quote]
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

very nice layouts harvey!! love it all!! =)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b] Since Friendster always updates. I decided to give you the .css file instead of giving you a ready use code to put in your fs profile. Bcoz there are some people, or should I say "A PERSON" who ha

Pages: 12345678910..10

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:53

[ 9 queries - 0.023 second ]
Privacy Policy