• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b] Since Friendster always updates. I decided to give you the .css file instead of giving you a ready use code to put in your fs profile. Bcoz there are some people, or should I say "A PERSON" who ha

Pages: 1..12345678910

[b] Since Friendster always updates. I decided to give you the .css file instead of giving you a ready use code to put in your fs profile. Bcoz there are some people, or should I say "A PERSON" who ha

wowowee12
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b] Since Friendster always updates. I decided to give you the .css file instead of giving you a ready use code to put in your fs profile. Bcoz there are some people, or should I say "A PERSON" who ha

ayw gmana ng layouts mo kuya :crybaby:
erica_pazzaway
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [b] Since Friendster always updates. I decided to give you the .css file instead of giving you a ready use code to put in your fs profile. Bcoz there are some people, or should I say "A PERSON" who ha

the codes are not workin'!!! (rocker much)
jashui
» n00b
1969-12-31

hihi.. i reali lik e loyouts of urs..esp the tragedy but i've tried alot of times it cant work on my profile.. any other way?? thanks
miss_mara05starr
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b][/b]code is not workin harvey
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^cuz FS is updating again! just wait for the new Code Guys! =) [b]Patience is a Virtue![/b]
fando91
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]^ keruro's rite... just be patience...[/b]
sHeyRxXx
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b][i]SO NYCE! hehx i will use it kay~! =) [/i][/b]
haryz_01
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i really love you now!.. :wow: LOL! as well as the nice layouts!! keep it up! :thumbsup:
sHeyRxXx
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b][i]itz not workin duhh,, =| but nyc! :) =) [/i][/b]
springfield
» n00b
1969-12-31

ur a piece of shit harvey :midfinger:

Last edited by springfield (2007-11-23 06:42:34)

babysteph
» n00b
1969-12-31

i lik it ... :midfinger:
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=springfield]ur a piece of shit harvey :midfinger:[/quote] [b]Ermm..Hu do u fink u are speaking to me like dat. You're f*ckng sh*ttr than moi you rude pr*ck.[/b]
kryzzia_08
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wow... thanks for sharing^^
xOLracnhOjx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

ahw. the codes is still workin guiz. just change the linker and done. :eh: :eh: :eh:

Last edited by xOLracnhOjx (2007-11-24 22:25:20)

springfield
» n00b
1969-12-31

=D U BITCH!!GO TO HELL :thumbsdown: TRY TO UPDATE UR FUCKING CODES!!! :midfinger:
mania_quiz666
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]-wew!!! nice layouts!!! [/b]
napi 2501
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=aidenlive]wow cool layout!!!![/quote]
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=springfield]=D U BITCH!!GO TO HELL :thumbsdown: TRY TO UPDATE UR FUCKING CODES!!! :midfinger:[/quote] [b]why dont you update the codes by yourself you stupid moron.. dont always depends on us. go to hell :midfinger: and f*ck off.[/b]
kawaiiprincezz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i like the 'strike a pose' one...
springfield
» n00b
1969-12-31

CLOSE THIS FUCKING TOPIC U IDIOT,..... :midfinger: THE CODES DIDN'T WORK,...MANY PIPOLZ ARE WASTING THERE TIME HERE,....WAT KIND OF MODERATOR U ARE?? shit << EMOKIDD
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b] Since Friendster always updates. I decided to give you the .css file instead of giving you a ready use code to put in your fs profile. Bcoz there are some people, or should I say "A PERSON" who ha

Pages: 1..12345678910

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:55

[ 9 queries - 0.026 second ]
Privacy Policy