• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b] Since Friendster always updates. I decided to give you the .css file instead of giving you a ready use code to put in your fs profile. Bcoz there are some people, or should I say "A PERSON" who ha

Pages: 112345678910..10

[b] Since Friendster always updates. I decided to give you the .css file instead of giving you a ready use code to put in your fs profile. Bcoz there are some people, or should I say "A PERSON" who ha

xOLracnhOjx
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b] Since Friendster always updates. I decided to give you the .css file instead of giving you a ready use code to put in your fs profile. Bcoz there are some people, or should I say "A PERSON" who ha

ahwtz. uki2. sorry. :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:
xxxNotAboutYouxxx
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b] Since Friendster always updates. I decided to give you the .css file instead of giving you a ready use code to put in your fs profile. Bcoz there are some people, or should I say "A PERSON" who ha

nice layouts..^^ =).. can i use them?
shunz_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]^i love all of your works! keep on sharing harvs![/b][/align]
yveth
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b][/b]I SO LOVE YOUR LAYOUTS!!! THEYRE GREAT! KAYA LANG WHEN I USED THE STRIKE A POSE LAYOUT D NAGWORK EH!! BAKIT KAYA???
xOLracnhOjx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

mis yveth. ders no update yet so that code wont work. just w8 for the new updates. wer facing the same probz hir. hehehe.
kevinlendan
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b] ;) ;) ;) Keep it on good work. I love it.... :) :) [/b]
rhownjohn
» FTalker
1969-12-31

woooooooooooooooow!i will used the heartbreaker layout if the new updates is post.. hehehe... nice layout..... :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :D
_Nicole_
» FTalker
1969-12-31

how cum it wont work on my proffy?
Maruko
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I Really Lurb Your Work Ehehhe
alliana01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

wow really nice imagees :wow:
prettyNheels11
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice layouts emokidD.. but i wonder if the one i i know emokidd are d same :-?
czarina
» n00b
1969-12-31

very cool..so sad i can't also use all this bcause of d updates.. =|
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]Kindly go to this ink: http://theftalk.com/viewtopic.php?id=12990&p=1 Coz I cant be bother to edit the codes at the moment.[/b]
`renzie
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]its super cool! i so like it! its so astonishing! :D [/b]
cindeRAYA
» n00b
1969-12-31

i love the brown one.i'll use it.. :thumbsup:
KenTOTz
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]u did so well.. Great job!! :doubt: :thumbsup: [/b]
emokiztah
» FTalker
1969-12-31

all layout were cool kip it up
em0chiq11
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

nice worx papa harbs.. :eh: more layouts to come.. ;)

Last edited by em0chiq11 (2007-10-06 13:32:22)

pheencesz
» n00b
1969-12-31

:wow: nice layouts.. love the last one "strike a pose"..
cyrus_tan_r
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nice layout!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b] Since Friendster always updates. I decided to give you the .css file instead of giving you a ready use code to put in your fs profile. Bcoz there are some people, or should I say "A PERSON" who ha

Pages: 112345678910..10

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:18

[ 9 queries - 0.053 second ]
Privacy Policy