• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b] Since Friendster always updates. I decided to give you the .css file instead of giving you a ready use code to put in your fs profile. Bcoz there are some people, or should I say "A PERSON" who ha

Pages: 12345678910..10

[b] Since Friendster always updates. I decided to give you the .css file instead of giving you a ready use code to put in your fs profile. Bcoz there are some people, or should I say "A PERSON" who ha

harvii
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b] Since Friendster always updates. I decided to give you the .css file instead of giving you a ready use code to put in your fs profile. Bcoz there are some people, or should I say "A PERSON" who ha

[b] Edited: Sori ate tinay, Im kinda sleepy na kasi. I called you tloy katrina.. Thanks ate kristina for the comment :D [/b]

Last edited by ' 'eMokIdD (2007-10-01 17:31:23)

kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b] Since Friendster always updates. I decided to give you the .css file instead of giving you a ready use code to put in your fs profile. Bcoz there are some people, or should I say "A PERSON" who ha

harvey im not katrina..it kristina ;) =)
dianne_dynasty12
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

they are cool.. nice job kuya harvey.. :eh:
quarterback08
» n00b
1969-12-31

dude awsome layouts......ur a legend man....
xOLracnhOjx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

ahw. oki. sorry. hehehe. ^________________^
misz.faith
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b][/b]wow. . galing tlaga ni harvey! :thumbsup: dat's y i labshuUu!hehe :wow: lolz
xOLracnhOjx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

sir harvey. does the heartbreaker code still working? coz i copied it to my media box but nothing's happen. huhuhuhu.
ephen
» n00b
1969-12-31

wow!!nice..can i use one of them?? ;)
pete arthur
» n00b
1969-12-31

:)
xOLracnhOjx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

sir emo kid. u said dat to have those layouts we must copy the code and paste it into the media box ayt? i already done that but why it is not working? huhuhuhuhu. help me pls. just send me a reply.. pls? here's my friendster.com/xolracnhojx tnx a lot. ^__________^
creyon
» n00b
1969-12-31

@ xOLracnhOjx TRY TO REVERT YOUR PROFILE BEFORE PASTING IT. THE CODES WORKS GREAT IM USING 2 OF THEM RIGHT NOW. BTW: I USED AGAIN YOUR LATEST LAYOUT! THE CARELESS ONE! IM SUCH A FUN OF YOURS KUYA HARVEY! :eh: :thumbsup:

Last edited by creyon (2007-10-02 05:02:34)

Admins
» n00b
1969-12-31

It all the same patten but i like it very much. thank emo =D
tbon22
» n00b
1969-12-31

:crybaby: it's not working on mine.... can u teach me how?
cyrus_tan_r
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

wow cool layouts
heaRtEMO
» n00b
1969-12-31

make mOe emO LayOuts.. pink anD bLaCk kaLer is juSz a wOnderFuL cOmbinaTiOn.. Lyk da oNe uRs~! =)
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]^ Last warning [u]heartemo[/u], if I caught you again using sticky caps you'll be curse for sure. Anyway friendster updated again so the previous codes didn't work, but dont worry I already updated the codes.[/b]
xOLracnhOjx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i already revert it before i pasted the codes. but its still the same. my about me sec and navigation links is still undefined when i clicked it. haiz
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]Say what? What are you taking about?[/b]
xOLracnhOjx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

im trying to edit ur emoboy overlay layout and i find some probz. my about me sec and my navigation links always displays "undefined" everytime i click it. huhuhu. here. check my code... <">
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]Well,dont ask ur problem here, bcoz this is not an overlay layout section.[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b] Since Friendster always updates. I decided to give you the .css file instead of giving you a ready use code to put in your fs profile. Bcoz there are some people, or should I say "A PERSON" who ha

Pages: 12345678910..10

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:53

[ 11 queries - 0.042 second ]
Privacy Policy