• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]I've been smoking everyday for 3 years now and i wanna quit but i can't :crybaby: I need help! :smoke: :smoke: :smoke: How do u quit smoking?[/b]

Pages: 11234

[b]I've been smoking everyday for 3 years now and i wanna quit but i can't :crybaby: I need help! :smoke: :smoke: :smoke: How do u quit smoking?[/b]

sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]I've been smoking everyday for 3 years now and i wanna quit but i can't :crybaby: I need help! :smoke: :smoke: :smoke: How do u quit smoking?[/b]

^ i believe that's a receptor problem, it depends how much you're addicted to it. In lamen's terms: the more you're addicted, the more you build receptors for that nicotine.. people who are trying to quit, have those empty receptors that holds the nicotine.. (this is where temptation comes in) & then the "empty receptors" bug you until they get what they want, so you end up smoking asmuch as you feel like, til all the receptors you made for the nicotine, are full. That's why for certain people.. it takes time to quit, & that's why alot of smokers who wants to quit, fails. So if you've been smoking for about 3 years now, like you said at 1st post... it isn't too late to try quitting...it would probably take long, and it isn't fair. But think about, what if you had just thought of it, maybe 8 years from now?

Last edited by sugarstyx_x (2008-06-25 20:21:49)

Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]I've been smoking everyday for 3 years now and i wanna quit but i can't :crybaby: I need help! :smoke: :smoke: :smoke: How do u quit smoking?[/b]

[quote=forsakendoll]^ i heard nicotine takes years before you're free from it :paranoid: is that true?[/quote] Yep, that's true....If I remember correctly, it takes 7 years for you to rid of all the nicotine **by the way, you're avatar fooled me at first, too. It wans't until the last post I made here that I realized you were a girl. :lol: In that post I was calling you "bro" but when I went back to the page, I noticed that you were NOT a "bro" hahaha:lol: :lol: [quote=sugarstyx_x]plus,[b] decent girls don't like smokers[/b].[/quote] are you saying my girlfriend is not a decent girl?? :o lol

Last edited by bhebhiej (2008-06-25 18:21:47)

sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=bhebhiej]sugarstyx_x wrote: plus, decent girls don't like smokers. are you saying my girlfriend is not a decent girl?? :o lol[/quote] lol, don't feel bad, that would mean my mom isn't decent aswell... It's just my perception. but I thought she (forsakendoll) was a "boy" honestly, cause of the avatar, anyhow i corrected myself =)

Last edited by sugarstyx_x (2008-06-25 20:19:15)

forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=bhebhiej]**by the way, you're avatar fooled me at first, too. It wans't until the last post I made here that I realized you were a girl. :lol: In that post I was calling you "bro" but when I went back to the page, I noticed that you were NOT a "bro" hahaha:lol: :lol:[/quote] hahaha this wasn't my avatar before i was just trippin -- this is [b]portuniecho[/b] ( and he's using my pic lulsz) I lol everytime someone calls me bro hahaha :lol: 7 years :o i heard it was 10 years or so... arghhh.. but i dont wanna quit :crybaby: :lol:
peachcute_18
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

gradual modification of smoking pratice and tons and tons of self discipline!!! =)
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]@forsakendoll[/b] Seriously, though, you should try to quit....much more healthy....and now that I see your pic, you're too cute for lung cancer. :lol: Lots of people gave good advice in this thread....so make use of it. =)
unicaijah
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b] sorry can't help you =| but i think you can search some tips in net :D [/b]
Jabberwock
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

stop buying cigarette.
wondering_ed
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Weee.... Am not a smoker. But i sure do know a medicine that would help you quit smoking! Hehe, Tahdah!!! go buy champix! Its used for smokers who wants to quit smoking. It lessens your desire for nicotine until its completely gone... Hehe. Hope this helped.
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I am a smoker too. And it's really very hard to quit. Several attempts had been made to quit this stupid habit, but all failed. For now, I am still trying every possible and effective way to finally quit, and I'm gonna share it here if I would be successful.
lalalalalalala
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Well I understand that smoking can become a habit. My bf is also having the same problem and what I tell him is make himself busy. Sitting anywhere can tempt him to smoke and smoke so when I am with him, I give him some candy so he can stop it for a while. Peers can also influence him especially when he see them smoking so it's better not to care of it otherwise I'll slap him. :lol: And yeah you should stop buying cigarettes too especially those in smaller amounts. I don't give my bf money to buy anything because when he does, he will always buy 2-3 sticks of cigarette and he will start smoking again. If you really want to quit smoking in months, I advice you to discipline yourself and stop following your own routine in smoking. A lot of dedication can also help you to stop doing it.

Last edited by lalalalalalala (2008-11-04 19:01:35)

chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=Trebuchet MS][b]I'm not a smoker, u can quit or cannot, it really depends on urself, nothing can exactly help u 2 stop, but urself. :) [/b][/font]
CloudsRider
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

please try to eat [b]bubble gums[/b] that's will help too!!
endlezluver16
» Banned
1969-12-31

^ by focusing on quitting. this can also help: list down bad consequences of smoking and paste them on the ceiling. everyday before you sleep and wake up, you'll be directed.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]I've been smoking everyday for 3 years now and i wanna quit but i can't :crybaby: I need help! :smoke: :smoke: :smoke: How do u quit smoking?[/b]

Pages: 11234

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:48

[ 9 queries - 0.026 second ]
Privacy Policy