• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]I've been smoking everyday for 3 years now and i wanna quit but i can't :crybaby: I need help! :smoke: :smoke: :smoke: How do u quit smoking?[/b]

Pages: 12344

[b]I've been smoking everyday for 3 years now and i wanna quit but i can't :crybaby: I need help! :smoke: :smoke: :smoke: How do u quit smoking?[/b]

forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[b]I've been smoking everyday for 3 years now and i wanna quit but i can't :crybaby: I need help! :smoke: :smoke: :smoke: How do u quit smoking?[/b]

`renzie
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [b]I've been smoking everyday for 3 years now and i wanna quit but i can't :crybaby: I need help! :smoke: :smoke: :smoke: How do u quit smoking?[/b]

[b] :smoke: well.. :smoke: influences can help us! encouragement from other close friends too can improve our quiting! :cool: hihi.. :D and we just have to think that its bad for our health and it might cause us death..and most of us are afraid of dying! so that's it..[/b]

Last edited by `renzie (2007-10-12 06:04:45)

cUtieAyu
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [b]I've been smoking everyday for 3 years now and i wanna quit but i can't :crybaby: I need help! :smoke: :smoke: :smoke: How do u quit smoking?[/b]

reducing the 'quantity' might help... :) let's just say if you're smoking 1 pack (is that the right term? :P ) a day.. then try to reduce it at least one stick every week / month... until the day comes that nothings left for you to smoke... :D just a suggestion... i've tried it to my bf and somehow it works.. i guess... :P plus a lot of encouragement!!
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I don't smoke so I don't fully understand how it's like being addicted to it. But here's some help i found for you. [quote][b]Smoking: Steps to Help You Break the Habit[/b] http://familydoctor.org/online/famdocen/home/common/addictions/tobacco/161.html[/quote]
mrhiphop79
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Well, coming from a fellow smoker, I know how ya feel. I've been smoking since I was 13 years old. I've tried to quit many times, but never succeeded. I have come to realize that in order to quit smoking, the most important thing is that you really [b]want[/b] to quit smoking. Plus, encouragement from friends/family helps a lot. Good luck to you!! :thumbsup: It's not an easy thing to do. I did quit one time, for a few months, and I found that if you can make it past the first 3 or 4 days, you'll most likely be able to do it.
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i do [b]wanna[/b] quit smoking but there's a lot of temptations even here at home my grandmother smoke, my dad smokes, even my siblings and friends . . at this rate i wont be able to quit. :crybaby: But i already get exhausted easily and sometimes i have trouble breathing but i just can't help myself grab the cigar that' just layin' around here especially after eating or when i need to go to the bathroom :lol: am i doom forever ? :smoke: thanks for the advices though =)
dale
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

im not smoker.. :smoke:
mrhiphop79
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=forsakendoll]i do [b]wanna[/b] quit smoking but there's a lot of temptations even here at home my grandmother smoke, my dad smokes, even my siblings and friends . . at this rate i wont be able to quit. :crybaby: But i already get exhausted easily and sometimes i have trouble breathing but i just can't help myself grab the cigar that' just layin' around here especially after eating or when i need to go to the bathroom :lol: am i doom forever ? :smoke: thanks for the advices though =)[/quote] Nah, you're not doomed forever. Have you tried asking your family members if they will help support and encourage you to quit smoking? Believe me, I know how hard it is. I kinda gave up myself, but only because I decided that I'd didn't "really" want to quit. Maybe I'll change my mind again one day. You can do it, I know you can. If you really want to quit, then you just gotta ignore all the temptations. Be strong. :lol: I have faith in you!! :thumbsup: And I can be one of your supporters. (Except I'm not gonna be around for a while, going on a hiatus for a few weeks). But I will think positive thoughts for you, and hopefully you'll be a non-smoker by the time I come back to active status again. :) Again, good luck.
blazinhottie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]your just like my dad, he couldnt quit smokin, even tho my mom already bought like 10 different medications for quiting smokin but i didnt work out, buh i've heard there's a medication that you could get, its really effective i heard,. buh u need to go to a dr. for a prescription. buh i dnt think that we have that in the Philippines.[/b]

Last edited by blazinhottie (2007-10-12 14:38:05)

~azure flame~
» n00b
1969-12-31

a friend of mine told me this... he has this friend who was addicted to smoking...his friend really want to quit smoking..so he find some substitute to his addiction....he tried to eat lotsa chocolates....ya know the choko choko?hahha...that is his substitute to cigarettes....he said,chocolate is the only thing that can make a smoker stop smoking...try it...maybe it'll work on you...^_______^
humandoll'RIA
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

im not a smoker ..thou most of my friends are... i dont think u can quit smoking that easily u can cessate from smoking but quit smoking that wud be hard ;)
avenger187
» n00b
1969-12-31

i smoked for 8 yrs.. yeah baby 8 yrs.. but still ive manage to quit for 1 yr and 2 mos now.. :arrow: how? Airsoft.......BodyBuilding, weightlifting, mountain climbing, and Downhill!!! hehehhe
humandoll'RIA
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=avenger187]i smoked for 8 yrs.. yeah baby 8 yrs.. but still ive manage to quit for 1 yr and 2 mos now.. :arrow: how? Airsoft.......BodyBuilding, weightlifting, mountain climbing, and Downhill!!! hehehhe[/quote] well good for u but she cant do those things remember she's a girl...im not saying she wudnt thnk of getting involved w/ that kind of sports but its hard..
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

this is my big problem too.. :(
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

well some of my friends smoke but not anymore... when they started to date again.. it sorta vanished like bubbles... :D :D ([b]im not a smoker okie?[/b] :D )

Last edited by regiehiozn (2008-01-17 23:51:22)

Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

well. promise to urself to not pick any cigarette. =)
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

sure!! i dare myself!! haha... :lol:
emotive_
» FTalker
1969-12-31

if you really wanna quit smoking, you should have [b]determination.[/b] it's somewhat like, [b]discipline.[/b] you cannot withdraw smoking in an instant. or you will have withdrawal syndrome.. you have to lessen first the quantity of sticks you're smoking. if you don't want to be tempted, encourage the people inside your home or your friends to not really stop or quit smoking but limit it.. one or two sticks a week would be fine.. then, make it once every two weeks.. then once a month.. finally, NEVER. well, i think you can live without it, can't you? hmmm... just remember, "discipline".
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yep. discipline is needed. =) :thumbsup:
viperhydra89
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

By imagining the cigars as pieces of shit. :puke:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]I've been smoking everyday for 3 years now and i wanna quit but i can't :crybaby: I need help! :smoke: :smoke: :smoke: How do u quit smoking?[/b]

Pages: 12344

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:56

[ 10 queries - 0.057 second ]
Privacy Policy