• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]I've been smoking everyday for 3 years now and i wanna quit but i can't :crybaby: I need help! :smoke: :smoke: :smoke: How do u quit smoking?[/b]

Pages: 1234

[b]I've been smoking everyday for 3 years now and i wanna quit but i can't :crybaby: I need help! :smoke: :smoke: :smoke: How do u quit smoking?[/b]

Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]I've been smoking everyday for 3 years now and i wanna quit but i can't :crybaby: I need help! :smoke: :smoke: :smoke: How do u quit smoking?[/b]

take some candy..avoid going to a person who is smoking...
YuKiKo KwAn
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b]I've been smoking everyday for 3 years now and i wanna quit but i can't :crybaby: I need help! :smoke: :smoke: :smoke: How do u quit smoking?[/b]

if u rili want to quit then start from 2day dun smoke anymore... u can quit or cant itz rili depend on urself...nothing can exactly help u to quit..but urself....
joyens
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

make yourself busy :D
tankdriver
» FTalker
1969-12-31

make yourself busy with your daily activities... im also quitting and i found out that my busy work (dj/spinner) make me forget my smoking habit. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: but it is not a easy as that... :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: trial and error situation.... =) =) =)
cUtiEshika
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hmn.. if u ever tried to quit smoking, u alredi know wats effective for u and wat is not... =) cigarette smokng cn b hard to quit coz of the nicotine.. nicotine is physically addctve so u will reli crave for it.. i thnk the candy subsitute ddnt work on u.. ;) how about usng nicotine rplacement therapy..? u hav to spend money on it.. but its worth spnding.. =) talk to sum1: maybe a healthcare provider, ur fam, counselor.. involve urself: hmn.. physical actvties, sports, clubs.. [i]minimize hang- out in bars.. [/i] :D set a quit date: u always must have a goal.. and a goal includes a date.. hmn.. throw all ur cigars and ashtrays.. wet it so u wont pick it up agen.. :D hmn.. bottomline is... [quote][b]You can quit if you reli want to.. Millions of people have done it..[/b][/quote]

Last edited by cUtiEshika (2008-02-08 12:22:08)

cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i'm not smoking but my father does and since we are all girls (me, my siblings & my mother) we don't smoke..he's been smoking since his 16 yrs. old..he's been smoking for 38 yrs..so long but he has no lung cancer nor other illnesses. i think that's because he always drink green tea and he exercises every morning..he also drink virgin coconut oil..he buys vitamins but i think that's not the remedy... exercise and vitamins helps if you can not quit smoking. it is for prevention of illnesses that's only my opinion based on my father's experience.
hadez_rey
» FTalker
1969-12-31

smoke and smoke until u cannot smoke... coz...smoking is addictive!!! it solely depends upon the smoker if he/she want to quit ...or if she/he is plannig to start dying...
kkaik
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i dont smoke but i can answer this.. find another addiction that is not as bad as smoking.. candy, chocolates, or ftalk..hahahahaha.. just quit slowly... WITHDRAWAL SYMPTOMS can be fatal!
roysmith
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Get a BF that doesnt smoke.. He can advice u 2 stop...
littlepinkdevil
» n00b
1969-12-31

When you smoke drink [i]tea, juice[/i] and [i]soda[/i]. These drinks make smoking taste bad and can set your mind in quiting. [b]Avoid[/b], drinking [i]alcohol [/i]and [i]coffee[/i] while smoking. These drinks, on the other hand, makes smoking taste good. I read it on the somewhere on the internet.
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

take gummy... or bubble gum one
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

my father quit smoking bcuz i'm hiding his pack of ciggarettes =D
lonlytoes
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i am 20 and was smoking since the last months of my 17th year. i am a girl so use to hide to prevent my big mouth neighbors from seeing me... coming from a smoker, my advice is not to stop directly.. the father of my sisters friend died becoz he stop smoking directly.. so if u want to quit try to lessen the number of ciggs that u are taking.. and it is so good for u that u have decided to stop coz i have read in a mags about an old lady that even she stopped smoking 20 years ago she found out that the nicotine in her is still eating her heart... congrats... hope i could my habit too... i am trying...
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yeah.. me too.. i really want to quit smoking but i just cant.. argh:angry:
haringbastos
» n00b
1969-12-31

quit cold-turkey. that's how i did it. smoke-free and ashtray breath free for 8 years now!!!!
emlodee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i used to smoke since high school influenced by mah friends, but i decided to quit smoking for almost 6 months up to now. i just stop and quit and that's it. =)
ohivnsuipo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

burn it one by one... :D=D
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

omg [quote]coming from a smoker, my advice is not to stop directly.. the father of my sisters friend died becoz he stop smoking directly.. so if u want to quit try to lessen the number of ciggs that u are taking..[/quote] that one scared me [quote]quit cold-turkey. that's how i did it. smoke-free and ashtray breath free for 8 years now!!!![/quote] it contradicted with this one though hmmm.. i find ftalk addicting and making layouts as well, but of course after i eat, i wanna puff some cigs,, okei okei,. imma go straight cold turkey now lol. Imma hit this thread again in one week and let you all know if i smoked or not. thanks for the help! i will try my very best! and oh about this one [quote]Get a BF that doesnt smoke.. He can advice u 2 stop...[/quote] i have one now and he gets really really mad when i smoke -- that's why i smoke when he's not around and tell him i dont smoke anymore (well that's what he thinks) i get guilty whenever i lie though GEEZ! i have to quit quit quit quit quit ( i can do this!! whew)
Hirako Shinji
» n00b
1969-12-31

i tried smoking once but it was soo boring
bricyman
» n00b
1969-12-31

its a state of nicotine addiction, and they now consider smoking addiction a "state" that can be cured, consult your doctor if you have time. but if you don't want to consult your doctor then you just have to train your mind not to smoke~
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]I've been smoking everyday for 3 years now and i wanna quit but i can't :crybaby: I need help! :smoke: :smoke: :smoke: How do u quit smoking?[/b]

Pages: 1234

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:23

[ 9 queries - 0.028 second ]
Privacy Policy