• ARCHIVES 
  • » Well...this should be fun! You'll know what does others think about your signature! The game is just simple! Just tell something about the signature of the forumite above you! Enjoy!

Well...this should be fun! You'll know what does others think about your signature! The game is just simple! Just tell something about the signature of the forumite above you! Enjoy!

+._ROCEL_.+
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Well...this should be fun! You'll know what does others think about your signature! The game is just simple! Just tell something about the signature of the forumite above you! Enjoy!

10/10 again bro. whaha.. thnx. for wasting a sec. of lief just opening dat. :D i'd better be going. i wanna give the others some chance. :lol:
Lelouch_0
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: Well...this should be fun! You'll know what does others think about your signature! The game is just simple! Just tell something about the signature of the forumite above you! Enjoy!

[b]^100/1[/b] for her siggy.. it was cute.. :D
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

1 Gogol/ 1 for you. :P I'm gonna text you later. :D:D
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

10 / 10 for the sweet sig. =)
Lelouch_0
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=xxBUBBLiExx]1 Gogol/ 1 for you. :P I'm gonna text you later. :D:D[/quote] i already recieve it sis.. :D i'll reply to it later.. [im not unli yet..] :D [b]@t:[/b] 100000/1 for his siggy. :eh::thumbsup:
cLsC_101™
» FTalkGeek
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

10/10. Hihi. Cute siggie. :lol:
rakzztar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

10/10 for a protector HEHEHE
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]10/10 it's uber cool and awesome!! [/b]
yh3t
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

8/10 for the siggy above me ;)
pinkprincess18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

10 / 10 for the siggy above me...
Dark Shadow
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

8/10 for above me
pRep27
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

7/10 :D open wide dude. :thumbsup:
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

simple but colorful. 9/10 :D :thumbsup:
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]a perfect 10 for pink mushy's siggy....[/b][/color] =)=)=)
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ lol siz purple mushy :D a perfect 20/20 :D
mS'aLline
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^10/10 fer your siggy really like the message..
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ tnxx :D 9/10 a lil bit blurry siz =|
Dark Shadow
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

9/10 for person above me
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

9/10 not bad :D
Dark Shadow
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Lol 9/10 for u too
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Well...this should be fun! You'll know what does others think about your signature! The game is just simple! Just tell something about the signature of the forumite above you! Enjoy!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:01

[ 9 queries - 0.556 second ]
Privacy Policy