• ARCHIVES 
  • » Well...this should be fun! You'll know what does others think about your signature! The game is just simple! Just tell something about the signature of the forumite above you! Enjoy!

Well...this should be fun! You'll know what does others think about your signature! The game is just simple! Just tell something about the signature of the forumite above you! Enjoy!

pinoyplayer25
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Well...this should be fun! You'll know what does others think about your signature! The game is just simple! Just tell something about the signature of the forumite above you! Enjoy!

10/10 i also love graphic animation... xcept deathnote... never watched a single episode of it.. .but i heard it's cool
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: Well...this should be fun! You'll know what does others think about your signature! The game is just simple! Just tell something about the signature of the forumite above you! Enjoy!

[b]8/10[/b] nyc gfx also,.,.nyc combination
rakzztar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

bla bla bla! WAHAHah. lol 1/10 ahehehe. 1 means first XD
pinoyplayer25
» n00b
1969-12-31

rok n' roll men 10/10
rakzztar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yo! hehe tenkzz use smudge tool on it ^^ 9/10
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

10/10 for you :)
Dark Shadow
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

10/10 for sis nadd
rakzztar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

9/10 for you huge sigs isnt nice ^^
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]9.5/10[/b] sleeping monstermumu!!
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

10/10 for youuu =|
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

8/10 for you sis....
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

9/10 for you :thumbsup:
+._ROCEL_.+
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

10/10 fer ^ david archuleta is LOEV! :wow:
pinkprincess18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

10 / 10 i super love the siggy above me....
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I rate the sig above me with 9.9/10 :P ;)
EyyoNaLuvBil
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Nice+cool siggy~ N searching 4 u in that siggy~~ 10/10 4 u~~!
rakzztar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

10/10 for you rocker lol
+._ROCEL_.+
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

10/10... super cool! smudge tool, ayt? hehe.. i can't use that tool very good.. :lol:
synthe
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

10/10.. what effect did u use on that sis?? =3 just askin..
+._ROCEL_.+
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

10/10.. i really loev that userbar of yours.. it's your tut bro.. semi-vexel.. i loev et! :wow:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Well...this should be fun! You'll know what does others think about your signature! The game is just simple! Just tell something about the signature of the forumite above you! Enjoy!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:03

[ 9 queries - 0.169 second ]
Privacy Policy