• ARCHIVES 
  • » Well...this should be fun! You'll know what does others think about your signature! The game is just simple! Just tell something about the signature of the forumite above you! Enjoy!

Well...this should be fun! You'll know what does others think about your signature! The game is just simple! Just tell something about the signature of the forumite above you! Enjoy!

akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Well...this should be fun! You'll know what does others think about your signature! The game is just simple! Just tell something about the signature of the forumite above you! Enjoy!

weeeh! 10/10 bec. i lyk the effects and it is an anime..

Last edited by akuzet16 (2008-11-26 08:50:50)

ehreehkah
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: Well...this should be fun! You'll know what does others think about your signature! The game is just simple! Just tell something about the signature of the forumite above you! Enjoy!

10/10 for your cute siggy. :D
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]10[/b] i love it so colorpul
ehreehkah
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

10/10 for you also. :D:thumbsup:
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

10 for a very colorful sig!. ahaha. i xoo muxx lyk it!
Dark Shadow
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

9/10 for colorfull siggy @ akuzet16 [quote=akuzet16]bec. i lyk the effects and it is an anime..[/quote] it isnt anime it's still in manga but, It was colored
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=Dark Shadow]bec. i lyk the effects and it is an anime..[/quote] awh.. heheh i thought it was anime cause it is colored.. lol.. :lol: btw. 10/10 again..
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@dark:[b]10[/b] wow!! a manga siggy!! :eh: [b]@T: weeee,.,10 por fink[/b]

Last edited by CuTeUkoi (2008-11-26 08:52:31)

akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

10/10 cause she's soo cute in her siggy piczs.. =) :thumbsup:
Dark Shadow
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

9/10 for u above me @ akuzet16 off: Well, Juz amazing person can did it u can see my works,click Right section
Shella_Suigintou99
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

10/10 for yah :D very cool :wow:
EyyoNaLuvBil
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]Cool[/b] Siggy~~ So I giv u 9/10~~ Hee~~=):thumbsup:
maricella
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]i'll rate 9/10 for tsam. :lol:[/b]
xPEPPERMINTx
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

9/10! the color [yellow] is soo bright. just like bananas! =D
endlezluver16
» Banned
1969-12-31

[color=pink][b] 10/10 i lubb it! [/b][/color] :D
+._ROCEL_.+
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

10/10 fer TPAM.. :) :thumbsup:
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ow me god. cool~ 10/10 :O
+._ROCEL_.+
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

10/10... i loev the style .. :wow: hehe tnx.. :D
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ 10 / 10 for ur sig sis. :thumbsup:
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

no need to say more, 10/10 =):thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Well...this should be fun! You'll know what does others think about your signature! The game is just simple! Just tell something about the signature of the forumite above you! Enjoy!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:16

[ 9 queries - 0.523 second ]
Privacy Policy