• ARCHIVES 
  • » Well...this should be fun! You'll know what does others think about your signature! The game is just simple! Just tell something about the signature of the forumite above you! Enjoy!

Well...this should be fun! You'll know what does others think about your signature! The game is just simple! Just tell something about the signature of the forumite above you! Enjoy!

rouken
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Well...this should be fun! You'll know what does others think about your signature! The game is just simple! Just tell something about the signature of the forumite above you! Enjoy!

10/10 for you ate.. :D but i think you are so white in the sig. :lol: kidding.
charleneajose
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: Well...this should be fun! You'll know what does others think about your signature! The game is just simple! Just tell something about the signature of the forumite above you! Enjoy!

[quote=rouken]10/10 for you ate.. :D but i think you are so white in the sig. :lol: kidding.[/quote] thanks :D OT: haha really? i just finished swimming then :D love ur ava :D 10/10 for yuu :D
Shella_Suigintou99
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

10 for ur sig,sis :3 i loev the animation and color,keep it up X]
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ 10 / 10 for the sebastian sig. =D
gratitude1
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

--^10/10 Fer My >Mocha Dads ;)
Shella_Suigintou99
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

10 :lol: i like the qoutes =D
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

10/10 for sis Shella sigg :D
rouken
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote]ok, edit.[/quote] ^9/10 for that.. david, i think..:D

Last edited by rouken (2008-11-25 05:08:50)

naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

10/10 for you :)
gratitude1
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

--[b]Shella[/b] -- YT Sis :D:D 10 / 10 Fer My Aboev ;)^
Dark Shadow
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

7/10 Cannot see ur siggy guys
charleneajose
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

9/10 :D love eeet :D
Dark Shadow
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

9/10 so cute :D
charleneajose
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

haha thanks 9/10 for yuu :D
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

10/10 fro you :thumbsup:
pinoyplayer25
» n00b
1969-12-31

10/10 men i don't know how to make scan lines lol :wow:
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

10/10 I love jabbawockeez mhen...
pinoyplayer25
» n00b
1969-12-31

10/10 oooww... how sweet... so loyal i see
charleneajose
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=pinoyplayer25]i don't know how to make scan lines lol :wow:[/quote] OT: make them in adobe :D ^10/10 for the sig above me
pinoyplayer25
» n00b
1969-12-31

10/10 men I have a photoshop but... i just don't know how... again with the scanlines :o
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Well...this should be fun! You'll know what does others think about your signature! The game is just simple! Just tell something about the signature of the forumite above you! Enjoy!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:12

[ 9 queries - 0.576 second ]
Privacy Policy