• ARCHIVES 
  • » Well...this should be fun! You'll know what does others think about your signature! The game is just simple! Just tell something about the signature of the forumite above you! Enjoy!

Well...this should be fun! You'll know what does others think about your signature! The game is just simple! Just tell something about the signature of the forumite above you! Enjoy!

Lhyrickz
» Banned
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Well...this should be fun! You'll know what does others think about your signature! The game is just simple! Just tell something about the signature of the forumite above you! Enjoy!

[b]10/10 for your sig sis[/b]
endlezluver16
» Banned
1969-12-31

Re: Well...this should be fun! You'll know what does others think about your signature! The game is just simple! Just tell something about the signature of the forumite above you! Enjoy!

[color=pink] 10/10 for teh sig above me. [i]uhh. it seems some people here, do not rate the person above them, avoid having a conversation here. look at [b]page 212,[/b] i dunno if that rate was for me, since I was above her, then another ftalker commented about her post, I dont know if that rate was for me(again). do not make me op! hahaha. You were supposed to rate me, not another ftalker. ahmm, conversations among the two of you, pls avoid it. [/i] sorry, i just felt I was op. =| try to examine page 212. thank you! @topic again 10/10 for the sig above mee! [/color]
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]10/10 for your sig sis[/b] i'll try to take a look at that page

Last edited by Lhyrickz (2008-11-18 01:50:31)

uNlOvedgUrltAn
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

10/10 for u sizs... cute neh.... ^^
ehreehkah
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

10/10. soo cute. :wow:
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

10 / 10 as usual for ur sig sis. it colourful. :D
ehreehkah
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

10/10 for you also. *love it. :D
remjo
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

10/10.. very nice..and colorful! good job!;)
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]wow!! 10/10 nyc eyes vampire!! :D[/b]
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ 100000000000000fvjrfuerfjfjfjfjfjfjfjfjfjfjfjfjfjfjfjfjfjfjfjfje bilion for crushie sig! =D
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]10/10 fer rei's siggy..... kewl...[/b][/color] :cool:
ehreehkah
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

10/10 for your sig. :thumbsup:
rheiya58
» FTalker
1969-12-31

10/10 for you! =)=)=)=)
alemracloveyajr
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

10/10 for yah!.. i agree with yer siggie.. MUSIC is LIFE..:thumbsup:
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ 1000 / 10 for ur sig! =D :eh:
alemracloveyajr
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=Rei Ryuzaki]^ 1000 / 10 for ur sig![/quote] haha. coz it's actually yours!.. @topic: 10/10 fer yah!..
meandhim
» FTalker
1969-12-31

A perfect ten! =)
MiSS.GRACEo6
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

10/10 tokiohotel. :thumbsup:
+._ROCEL_.+
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

10/10 sis! i loev pink!
alemracloveyajr
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

10/10 for the twilight siggie.. love it!..:thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Well...this should be fun! You'll know what does others think about your signature! The game is just simple! Just tell something about the signature of the forumite above you! Enjoy!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:24

[ 9 queries - 0.444 second ]
Privacy Policy