• ARCHIVES 
  • » Well...this should be fun! You'll know what does others think about your signature! The game is just simple! Just tell something about the signature of the forumite above you! Enjoy!

Well...this should be fun! You'll know what does others think about your signature! The game is just simple! Just tell something about the signature of the forumite above you! Enjoy!

christella
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Well...this should be fun! You'll know what does others think about your signature! The game is just simple! Just tell something about the signature of the forumite above you! Enjoy!

don't have sig but vote me...thnkxzz.. [b]^ [/b]for you aahhmmm...7/10 3 mistakes..
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Well...this should be fun! You'll know what does others think about your signature! The game is just simple! Just tell something about the signature of the forumite above you! Enjoy!

[quote=christella]3 mistakes..[/quote] huh? =| @T: 5/10 for you :)

Last edited by Kaygee :3 (2008-11-14 22:13:42)

endlezluver16
» Banned
1969-12-31

:thumbsup: :) [color=pink] 10/10! wahaha :D [/color]
charleneajose
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=Kaygee :3]btw.avoid doble posting :D[/quote] oh sorry :D 10/10 again, im loving the concept. is that you? :D
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=charleneajose]oh sorry :D[/quote] it's OK :D:thumbsup: [quote=charleneajose]again, im loving the concept. is that you? :D[/quote] nope.LOL :lol::lol: @T: 10/10 for you..the concept of your sigg is similar with heroinslither :D
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

10/10 i like ur idea :D

Last edited by DeverKerbill (2008-11-14 23:20:57)

'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

.. weee 10\10 fer yer sig adeeb..~!!!
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=DeverKerbill]i like ur idea :D[/quote] thnks :D:thumbsup: 10/10 for your sigg. :D
charleneajose
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=Kaygee :3]charleneajose wrote: oh sorry :D it's OK :D:thumbsup: charleneajose wrote: again, im loving the concept. is that you? :D nope.LOL :lol::lol: @T: 10/10 for you..the concept of your sigg is similar with heroinslither :D[/quote] haha. he's also b&w ryt? 10/10 again for the siggy above me. (kaw nanaman?) :D -i gave you a repu point.
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=charleneajose]haha. he's also b&w ryt?[/quote] hehehe. [spoiler]wat's b&w? :O:penguin:[/spoiler] [quote=charleneajose](kaw nanaman?) :D[/quote] yah. [i]aq nnmn :P [/i] [quote=charleneajose]-i gave you a repu point.[/quote] wow.! thnks :redface::redface::redface: @T: 10/10 for you, again && again :D:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Last edited by Kaygee :3 (2008-11-14 23:32:51)

charleneajose
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=Kaygee :3]wat's b&w? :O:penguin:[/quote] black and white :D [quote=Kaygee :3]yah. aq nnmn :P[/quote] oh kaw ulit ngaun :D [quote=Kaygee :3]wow.! thnks :redface::redface::redface:[/quote] np :] u deserve it [quote=Kaygee :3]@T: 10/10 for you, again && again :D:thumbsup::thumbsup:[/quote] again and again and again, 100/10 for you :D
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=charleneajose]black and white :D[/quote] aw..heheh.yeah..and the position of teh img is the same. :D [quote=charleneajose]oh kaw ulit ngaun :D[/quote] uo nga.haha :O:O:P ^hahaha! @ [b]mods[/b]: sorry por teh tagalog :D [quote=charleneajose]np :] u deserve it[/quote] naks.hehehe.hit you back. :eh::thumbsup: [quote=charleneajose]again and again and again, 100/10 for you :D[/quote] hehe :o @T: 1/1 for you :eh::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Last edited by Kaygee :3 (2008-11-14 23:39:40)

Dark Shadow
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

6/10 I dont like the editing
aLeckS14
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

8/10.. Nice.. Naruto.. Rate my sig next!!!

Last edited by aLeckS14 (2008-11-15 02:30:17)

» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

nc sigg :D:thumbsup: 10/10 for you [quote=Dark Shadow]I dont like the editing[/quote] huh? wht's the probs? =|
yh3t
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

8/10 for the siggy above me ;) - God bless ;]
aLeckS14
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

8/10 for you... It's okay... [quote=Dark Shadow]I dont like the editing[/quote] yeah..why dun you like editng?? It's nice...
yh3t
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ oops, wrong posts :lol: 8/10 ;)
Yukari61
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Oops Its wrong... I rate the siggy above at the rate of 9/10=)

Last edited by Yukari61 (2008-11-15 02:35:31)

» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

9/10 :D:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Well...this should be fun! You'll know what does others think about your signature! The game is just simple! Just tell something about the signature of the forumite above you! Enjoy!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:27

[ 9 queries - 0.693 second ]
Privacy Policy