• ARCHIVES 
  • » Well...this should be fun! You'll know what does others think about your signature! The game is just simple! Just tell something about the signature of the forumite above you! Enjoy!

Well...this should be fun! You'll know what does others think about your signature! The game is just simple! Just tell something about the signature of the forumite above you! Enjoy!

naddnadd
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Well...this should be fun! You'll know what does others think about your signature! The game is just simple! Just tell something about the signature of the forumite above you! Enjoy!

hihi .. nice siggie but scary 10/10 for you
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: Well...this should be fun! You'll know what does others think about your signature! The game is just simple! Just tell something about the signature of the forumite above you! Enjoy!

Cool~ are u using photoscape? 10/10 :D
Dark Shadow
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

8/10 Dark style Lol
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

8/10 i like the color :D
Shella_Suigintou99
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

10/10 for u~ i love dark siggie :D
xPEPPERMINTx
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ 10/10 fer muh friend, shella! that's a cute boy! :wow:
Shella_Suigintou99
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^wow,Tifa so cool ^.^ 15/10 =D
xPEPPERMINTx
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ golly! glowing sebastian =D 20/10~ <333
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ 10 / 10 for eur sig sis. kewl one - :O
xPEPPERMINTx
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ sankyoo bro rei! 10/10 fer your sig also. i like your blurred pic. =D is it you in ava? =)
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ yes,that me :P 10 / 10 for ur sig agen sis :penguin:
Shella_Suigintou99
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ nice one ^.^ so cute =D 15/10 :P
xPEPPERMINTx
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ 20/10 for sis shella, as usual! :O=D
Dfamador
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

10/10. I was supposed to rate is 9.5 (estimate:10) Hehe.
xPEPPERMINTx
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ i'll rate u 10/10. it's really cute! :D
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

wow! I loev tifa and arisa :wow: 100 for yah :D:thumbsup:
xPEPPERMINTx
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ ooh, i see. i meet this arisa lover! =D we meet again, bro nanix. [b]10/10[/b] fer your sig! what does it mean by :thumbsdown: [quote=nanix84]This is no Illusion[/quote]
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=xPEPPERMINTx]what does it mean by :thumbsdown:[/quote] I really don't know... I have no idea... :penguin: @T: 1M for Tifa :wow::wow: I loev..loev...loev.. tifa so much :wow:
xPEPPERMINTx
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ 20/10 fer bro nanix! =D i really like the sig, but i don't understand the words there. :O
pinkloveriza01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

10/10 for him.. =)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Well...this should be fun! You'll know what does others think about your signature! The game is just simple! Just tell something about the signature of the forumite above you! Enjoy!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:36

[ 9 queries - 0.084 second ]
Privacy Policy