• ARCHIVES 
  • » Well...this should be fun! You'll know what does others think about your signature! The game is just simple! Just tell something about the signature of the forumite above you! Enjoy!

Well...this should be fun! You'll know what does others think about your signature! The game is just simple! Just tell something about the signature of the forumite above you! Enjoy!

yh3t
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Well...this should be fun! You'll know what does others think about your signature! The game is just simple! Just tell something about the signature of the forumite above you! Enjoy!

falloutboys.?? in my siggy.?? where.?? :lol: :lol: :lol: whatever! 8/10 for her. ----------- 10/10 for kaygee ;)

Last edited by yh3t (2008-11-15 02:38:07)

Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Well...this should be fun! You'll know what does others think about your signature! The game is just simple! Just tell something about the signature of the forumite above you! Enjoy!

^[i]sablayy[/i] =D 10/10 for your sigg
yh3t
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

10/10 for the siggy above me :lol:
yumiko-chan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

9/10......... lightning?? i just hate lightning effects..
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i dont really like JB but 10/10 for you. good effort :D
yh3t
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=yumiko-chan]lightning?? i just hate lightning effects..[/quote] the hell i care. :disgust: so, what do you want me to do.? =D 1/10 for you. =D and 10/10 for the deverkerbill above me ;)

Last edited by yh3t (2008-11-15 03:03:16)

yumiko-chan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

what can i do?? i just shared my insights,.... if u want me to be sorry then i will be ....... and i'm not the on who made my siggy... it's my sis nadd...... to be ok for you, i will not tell it to her... but i'm proud of my siggy made by my loving sis!!!!!! if u dun like it........ i don't care!!!
kinetixz10
» FTalker
1969-12-31

8/10 =| It's simple. :D
yh3t
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=yumiko-chan]what can i do?? i just shared my insights,.... if u want me to be sorry then i will be ....... and i'm not the on who made my siggy... it's my sis nadd...... to be ok for you, i will not tell it to her... but i'm proud of my siggy made by my loving sis!!!!!! if u dun like it........ i don't care!!![/quote] avoid off-topic dear. read that twice, i guess your msg for me is what exactly you need for yourself :P - reported :P oopss, 10/10 for the nice and cool siggy above me ;)
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nee .. no [b]fighting[/b] :paranoid: @[b]T[/b] 10/10 for sigg above me :D
yumiko-chan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

oh sorry, sis nadd,... i just hate it when people say such things about my sis... 10/10 for u sis nadd!!!
hannah_rhia19
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

10/10 for you.. :D
Shella_Suigintou99
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ 9.5/10 for F.U sig :3
Sakuno
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center]:arrow: [b]9.9/10[/b] for him/her !?! :lol:[/align]
synthe
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

10/10 fer the anime sigg.. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
a y a s h ii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

10/10 i like the PS effect and the quote :lol:
unicaijah
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b] 9/10 :] 'cause you are a friend of my bro XDD [/b]
Sakuno
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center]:arrow: [b]9/10 for her[/b] :thumbsup:[/align]
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

8/10 for my friend ;):thumbsup:
charleneajose
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

10/10 haha L :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Well...this should be fun! You'll know what does others think about your signature! The game is just simple! Just tell something about the signature of the forumite above you! Enjoy!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:30

[ 9 queries - 0.662 second ]
Privacy Policy