• ARCHIVES 
  • » Well...this should be fun! You'll know what does others think about your signature! The game is just simple! Just tell something about the signature of the forumite above you! Enjoy!

Well...this should be fun! You'll know what does others think about your signature! The game is just simple! Just tell something about the signature of the forumite above you! Enjoy!

*nicz.love
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Well...this should be fun! You'll know what does others think about your signature! The game is just simple! Just tell something about the signature of the forumite above you! Enjoy!

1o/1o. nice!:D
torres_charmaine
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: Well...this should be fun! You'll know what does others think about your signature! The game is just simple! Just tell something about the signature of the forumite above you! Enjoy!

10 also for dat.. cute siggy..
*nicz.love
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

1o also. cutie;)
synthe
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[align=center]1☼ agin.. ehe c:.. ♥♥♥♥♥♥[/align]
torres_charmaine
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

10 for dat.. =)=)
charleneajose
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

9/10 i love the raining effect,. but you can still improve the image :]
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ 10 / 10 for ur sig. simple yet elegance ;) hehehe
yh3t
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ 10/10 for the nice siggy above me. woo. it's been a long time since i visit this thread for the last time. i miss you guys ;)
chiin
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

100/1 por you bro :D
yh3t
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

10/10 for the kawaii siggy above me ;)
charleneajose
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

10/10 :] *there is no such thing as perfection :D
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

10/10 for you. :D:D:D:D:D
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

10/10 one word to describe: brilliant.
charleneajose
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

9/10 [spoiler]isn't it supposed to be heaven has fallen? :D[/spoiler]
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ 10 / 10 for ur sig sis :thumbsup: nice one.

Last edited by Rei Ryuzaki (2008-11-14 21:44:45)

DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=charleneajose]isn't it supposed to be heaven has fallen[/quote] i dunno. in my religion there's so many kinds of Heaven so. i dunno what should i say. :lol: but i forgot the "S" in Heavens :lol: @ 10/10 still searching for that font :D
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

10/10 for your siigg :D:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
charleneajose
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

100/10 for you. i love the concept. so cute yet so sad :]
charleneajose
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=DeverKerbill]i dunno. in my religion there's so many kinds of Heaven so. i dunno what should i say. :lol: but i forgot the "S" in Heavens :lol:[/quote] [b]OT:[/b]i think the font is greenpillow :D
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=charleneajose]100/10 for you. i love the concept. so cute yet so sad :][/quote] hehehe.THNKS. :D btw.avoid doble posting :D @T: 10/10 for your sigg :D:thumbsup::thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Well...this should be fun! You'll know what does others think about your signature! The game is just simple! Just tell something about the signature of the forumite above you! Enjoy!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:18

[ 9 queries - 0.097 second ]
Privacy Policy