• ARCHIVES 
  • » Well...this should be fun! You'll know what does others think about your signature! The game is just simple! Just tell something about the signature of the forumite above you! Enjoy!

Well...this should be fun! You'll know what does others think about your signature! The game is just simple! Just tell something about the signature of the forumite above you! Enjoy!

yh3t
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Well...this should be fun! You'll know what does others think about your signature! The game is just simple! Just tell something about the signature of the forumite above you! Enjoy!

simple. 8/10 for TPAM.
jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: Well...this should be fun! You'll know what does others think about your signature! The game is just simple! Just tell something about the signature of the forumite above you! Enjoy!

[b][color=blue]10/10 for TPAM.....[/b][/color]
MiSS.GRACEo6
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

10/10 for you kuya. =)
pinkprincess18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

10 / 10 for my sis grace...
jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b][color=blue]i'll give her 10/10^^^^^^^^[/b][/color]
ehreehkah
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

10/10 for him. :D:thumbsup:
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

10/10 for you :D:D:D:D:D:D
Lelouch_0
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]10/10.[/b] i often see that pic and also the quote. but it's nice though. :eh:
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]10[/b] love the siggy cool!!!!!!
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

10 :thumbsup: its nice and i loev the colors.
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]10[/b] per danxwew! simply finkywhite =D
blueboimark011
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

10/10. i love deathnote!
xPEPPERMINTx
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

9/10. nice, i like red. :D
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

10 for arisa :wow: i mean tifa :wow:
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

10/10 for you ~ wew :wow:
xPEPPERMINTx
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=nanix84]10 for arisa :wow: i mean tifa :wow:[/quote] you want arisa? =D @T: 10/10 for sis nadd. :D
Shella_Suigintou99
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@Nadd 10/10 coz her siggie make LOLZ =D @Zefa 10/10 TIfa rockzz XD

Last edited by Shella_Suigintou99 (2008-11-22 06:00:26)

naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

10/10 for TPAM :D
iana27
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

10/10!! I loev david archuleta!! :lol:
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hehe :D 10/10 for you ~ cool one ^^
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Well...this should be fun! You'll know what does others think about your signature! The game is just simple! Just tell something about the signature of the forumite above you! Enjoy!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:57

[ 9 queries - 0.635 second ]
Privacy Policy