• ARCHIVES 
  • » Well...this should be fun! You'll know what does others think about your signature! The game is just simple! Just tell something about the signature of the forumite above you! Enjoy!

Well...this should be fun! You'll know what does others think about your signature! The game is just simple! Just tell something about the signature of the forumite above you! Enjoy!

nikz11
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Well...this should be fun! You'll know what does others think about your signature! The game is just simple! Just tell something about the signature of the forumite above you! Enjoy!

[color=violet]10/10.. :) what language is dat? or dialect? :)[/color]
xoOox
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: Well...this should be fun! You'll know what does others think about your signature! The game is just simple! Just tell something about the signature of the forumite above you! Enjoy!

10/10! soo gurly..
endlezluver16
» Banned
1969-12-31

100/100 I like yer sigg.. :o :) =)
maricella
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]a 100/1 for the sig above me.! :D [/b]

Last edited by maricella (2008-12-12 04:18:14)

endlezluver16
» Banned
1969-12-31

100/100 for yuu!!!!! :D :D
John_Qram
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

perfect^.. keepsafe.. pj
dweller
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

10/10 f0R the giRlfRiend mateRial :lol:
Shella_Suigintou99
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Lol,kewl :lol: i love music things,10/10 for yah~ :wow:
xoOox
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

10/10 kewl siggy..
dweller
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

10/10 =) c00l sig :D
dei25
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

10/10 for you.. :D
Shella_Suigintou99
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Weee,scary Kira :rolleyes:~ cool one~ 10/10 for ur Sig,sistah
aLeckS14
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

9/10... Nice sig.... I would have given you 11/10... But I dun like very dark and black..
setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ a perfect 10 4 yah. i love lelouuuchhh :paranoid:
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=nikz11]what language is dat? or dialect? :)[/quote] chavacano/Spanish @T: 10/10 for the music sigg
Shella_Suigintou99
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

10/10 very cool,white protector siggie <3 :lol:
setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ a perfect 10 4 u sista. i love gothic :o
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

awesome, siggy, I will give it a 20/10
Shella_Suigintou99
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Wow,10/10 for my nee-chan's siggie [img]http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/111.gif[/img] it's very rockz xD
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

10/10 for you :cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Well...this should be fun! You'll know what does others think about your signature! The game is just simple! Just tell something about the signature of the forumite above you! Enjoy!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:34

[ 9 queries - 0.686 second ]
Privacy Policy