• ARCHIVES 
  • » Well...this should be fun! You'll know what does others think about your signature! The game is just simple! Just tell something about the signature of the forumite above you! Enjoy!

Well...this should be fun! You'll know what does others think about your signature! The game is just simple! Just tell something about the signature of the forumite above you! Enjoy!

uNlOvedgUrltAn
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Well...this should be fun! You'll know what does others think about your signature! The game is just simple! Just tell something about the signature of the forumite above you! Enjoy!

1000/1000 fer the ke ai sig above me :wow:
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: Well...this should be fun! You'll know what does others think about your signature! The game is just simple! Just tell something about the signature of the forumite above you! Enjoy!

^ wottt,thnx! XD btw,wat is ke ai? :lol: -- 1000000 m for her sig. :D
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

100/0,001 :D for rei :thumbsup:
ehreehkah
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

10/10 for sis nadd's siggy. :D:D
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]Dat's unique, 9/10 4 me. :) [/b]
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

10/10 for nice siggie :thumbsup:
uNlOvedgUrltAn
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=Rei Ryuzaki]^ wottt,thnx! XD btw,wat is ke ai? :lol:[/quote] owh.. ke ai is [b]"cute"[/b] in Mandarin --- @ T 10/10 for the amazing anime sig above me~! :wow::wow::wow:
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

10/10 for TPAM :thumbsup:
xoOox
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

10/10 for a cool sig..:)
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]lhesz[/b] oh,i see. XDD -- 10/10 for ur sig. wow,nice animating text. :D
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

10/10 for *wew* cool siggie :cool:
dei25
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

1000000/1 for kawaii sig :wow:
yumiko-chan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

10/10!!! i liked that!! ejejeje
tristanPS3
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

10/10 love the colors. :thumbsup:
uNlOvedgUrltAn
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

10/10 :lol: nice sig... a parody of Good Year
rakzztar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

10/10 for you miss above me :lol::lol:
uNlOvedgUrltAn
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

100/100 for the cool sig above me :eh:
rakzztar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yo! 10/10 for miss above me's siggy hehehe
uNlOvedgUrltAn
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

a perfect 10 for the sig above me :D
rakzztar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

a perfect circle for miss above me's sig hehe jk millions/millions for ur sig heheh
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Well...this should be fun! You'll know what does others think about your signature! The game is just simple! Just tell something about the signature of the forumite above you! Enjoy!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:19

[ 9 queries - 0.183 second ]
Privacy Policy