• ARCHIVES 
  • » Well...this should be fun! You'll know what does others think about your signature! The game is just simple! Just tell something about the signature of the forumite above you! Enjoy!

Well...this should be fun! You'll know what does others think about your signature! The game is just simple! Just tell something about the signature of the forumite above you! Enjoy!

testament
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Well...this should be fun! You'll know what does others think about your signature! The game is just simple! Just tell something about the signature of the forumite above you! Enjoy!

10/10 for your sweet sig... :D
charleneajose
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: Well...this should be fun! You'll know what does others think about your signature! The game is just simple! Just tell something about the signature of the forumite above you! Enjoy!

9/10 for bro :D
feng2008
» n00b
1969-12-31

Give you the best recommendation Serving over 225,000 customers, AAA PharmacyOnline is your trusted source for the lowest possible prices for all of your prescription needs. At AAA PharmacyOnline your health is our number one concern. Our trained team of doctors and pharmacists make sure your purchasing experience is stress free and enjoyable. We make sure that you receive the highest quality medications. When it comes to excellent customer service, low prices and fast shipping, we set the industry standards. We offer a wide range of brand name and generic drugs at economical prices for all your prescription needs. If you find your medication priced lower, we will match that price for you. If you do not already have a prescription then our medical doctors can work with you to provide you with your prescription. Visit us: http://www.aaa-pharmacyonline.com
pinkprincess18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

1 ...she doesn't have a siggy...:D
uNlOvedgUrltAn
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

10/10 fer her sig with her bf~! i guess so? [i]i dunno who's that guy ^^[/i] jia you~!
pinkprincess18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=uNlOvedgUrltAn]10/10 fer her sig with her bf~! i guess so? i dunno who's that guy ^^ jia you~![/quote] ni hao..sis unfortunately he's not my bf..hahaha..he's an actor... 10 / 10 for your yummiii siggy.... jia you too...hehe..
uNlOvedgUrltAn
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=pinkprincess18]ni hao..sis unfortunately he's not my bf..hahaha..he's an actor... 10 / 10 for your yummiii siggy.... jia you too...hehe..[/quote] oh, hihi ^^ gomen neh... well 10/10 fer the lucky girl above me :D
pinkprincess18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

10 / 10 again for yah sis...:D
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

10/10 for nice siggie :D
Dark Shadow
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

10/10 wow, suigintou
setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ a perfect 10 4 him :o
Dark Shadow
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

10/10 for above me Nice glitter
ilubmuffins02
» FTalker
1969-12-31

10/10 above me ^ nice sig^^:thumbsup:
pinkprincess18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

10 / 10 for you....
dweller
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

10/10 f0r Jhoni & Gerald :lol:
pinkprincess18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=dweller]10/10 f0r Jhoni & Gerald[/quote] hahaha.. 10 / 10 for your siggy.
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]10[/b] xhexi with gerald :eh:
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

purple and red, i'd give it a...*drumroll* [b]~10/10~[/b]
Shella_Suigintou99
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

10/10 for yah,Nee-chan \m/ nice quotes,cool pic,awesome font~ wow~ :wow:
pinkprincess18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

10 / 10 for u..^^..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Well...this should be fun! You'll know what does others think about your signature! The game is just simple! Just tell something about the signature of the forumite above you! Enjoy!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:38

[ 12 queries - 0.270 second ]
Privacy Policy