• ARCHIVES 
  • » If you watched High School Musical, then you know this! What kind of stereotype are you? For Example: The player,the loner, the nerd.... you know that so, what kind of stereotype are you? :D

Pages: 12345..5

If you watched High School Musical, then you know this! What kind of stereotype are you? For Example: The player,the loner, the nerd.... you know that so, what kind of stereotype are you? :D

jIO
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

If you watched High School Musical, then you know this! What kind of stereotype are you? For Example: The player,the loner, the nerd.... you know that so, what kind of stereotype are you? :D

Last edited by jIO (2007-10-28 20:54:21)

mango juice
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: If you watched High School Musical, then you know this! What kind of stereotype are you? For Example: The player,the loner, the nerd.... you know that so, what kind of stereotype are you? :D

the prominent... harharhar.. joke.. ahihihihih
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: If you watched High School Musical, then you know this! What kind of stereotype are you? For Example: The player,the loner, the nerd.... you know that so, what kind of stereotype are you? :D

[b][color=#ff6699]the loner.. =)[/b][/color]
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]The loner and the wierd...[/b]
Bou Lover
» FTalker
1969-12-31

a goth chick... huhu yet kawaii
dora_hater
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]i think i'm a mix of a nerd and a rocker. because i get good grades and i can jam with anyone at school. hahaha! what i do is i just barge in and sing while someone is playing the guitar. so in our level, i was tagged as one of the rockers because i played in our assembly. and yeah, it sucked.. hahaha! i almost forgot, i'm also part of the cream section in our level.[/b]
_þRïñ§ÈZå_
» n00b
1969-12-31

same as dora_hater... i also get good grades & jam with anyone at school...
emlodee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i'm friendly but i think i'm loner.. :cry:
:+:DominiK 521:+:
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

the prodigy... :)
chinitaz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]loner..[/b]
gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

.,amf... the nerd.. hehe :D
Gela5555
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow: Friendly.
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

The loner...aha...aha..
joanjcv18
» FTalker
1969-12-31

the loner.. and the gothic :o wut.. lol
jugitz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

lol too many loner here.. some kind of emo's.. :) me i would be the life of the party..
nicey
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i think i'm a nobody... =(
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I am a player and a leader...
jhayyuliajay
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

the l0ner and the nerD
jesrhel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I dunno which. I'm the shy girl who became prom princess and is always seen around with her boyfriend. :redface:
FJ almighty
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

im the friendly emo heheheheh [img]http://i28.tinypic.com/zvpnwn.jpg[/img]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » If you watched High School Musical, then you know this! What kind of stereotype are you? For Example: The player,the loner, the nerd.... you know that so, what kind of stereotype are you? :D

Pages: 12345..5

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:14

[ 10 queries - 0.099 second ]
Privacy Policy