• ARCHIVES 
  • » If you watched High School Musical, then you know this! What kind of stereotype are you? For Example: The player,the loner, the nerd.... you know that so, what kind of stereotype are you? :D

Pages: 123455

If you watched High School Musical, then you know this! What kind of stereotype are you? For Example: The player,the loner, the nerd.... you know that so, what kind of stereotype are you? :D

hAnNah.t0t
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: If you watched High School Musical, then you know this! What kind of stereotype are you? For Example: The player,the loner, the nerd.... you know that so, what kind of stereotype are you? :D

I think im the one they called [b]"Leather Goods"...[/b]It means that those students who always break the school rules... Like they are determined in cheating, vandalism, forgery... etc.. These are students who's always at the guidance room.. Hahaha.. lolz.. I think i belong to that group.. :lol:

Last edited by hAnNah.t0t (2008-05-20 04:38:07)

sasha008
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: If you watched High School Musical, then you know this! What kind of stereotype are you? For Example: The player,the loner, the nerd.... you know that so, what kind of stereotype are you? :D

i`m the [b]not so[/b] nerdy type .. :lol:
candypearl
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Im the taekwondo chick so I suppose I'm the Player.. Kinda Loner
Chiny.12
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

yeah.. the loner && the weird. kinda random. :D
gensoh
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nerdy.. weird.. loner..
jazheL's Agony
» FTalker
1969-12-31

im the manyak.. :D dats what they kol me ee.. :D
bituin2kyut
» n00b
1969-12-31

Im the type of a person that is friendly, a rocker [they says]. :lol: :cool:
~*ChOLee16*~
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i'm the [b]ghost [/b]:) that's what they kept telling me: [i]"Anu ba yan?!Bigla ka na lang nawawala sa tabi ko. Para kang multo"[/i] i just laughed at them coz that's my habit, disappearing from their side and rounds up on the other..hahaha
cypnickjonas
» FTalker
1969-12-31

im the happy and smart but the boys call me a nerd. haha. its okay.
edward69
» FTalker
1969-12-31

loner!!!!:D
kRz10
» FTalker
1969-12-31

stereotype?.. i am not that friendly because i think that i'm loner.
brokeneon
» FTalker
1969-12-31

loner , sometimes wierd ..:retard:
Deviantangel
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]I'm a lot of things: 1. Over Achiever. 2. Prodigy. 3. Nice Guy. 4. Loner. 5. Rebellious. I'm all of these but not at the same time. I have my dull and shining moments. =)[/b]
zoe_here
» n00b
1969-12-31

:arrow: achiever :arrow: shy :arrow: pretty one haha...
Intelligence
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

The Geek... [img]http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll36/FriendsterTweaker/10.gif[/img]
iixx_kimizuki_xxii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ohh and me.. is the OUTRAGEOUS .. but inspite of being naughty and talkative.. i get very nice grades and active in any participation.. as a matter of fact im one of the [b]RACC[/b] its like POLICEmen/women in the school.. haha they fear me..
LiLbLuEaNgEl
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

the nerd and the loner....also friendly...hehehe
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i'm the girly in our room!. not in our schol!. hehe. there are so many girly in our school but maybe i'm the cutie!
cocopogi007
» n00b
1969-12-31

The [b]Weather[/b] im the bully, punk, rakistah, annoying, evil, kind, silent, noisy depends on the mood and the situation My friends call me [b]The Weather[/b]
cocopogi007
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]editted[/b] fuck sorry for double posting my network error when I was posting a comment then I refreshed it... im really sorry... =(

Last edited by cocopogi007 (2008-06-13 07:43:27)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » If you watched High School Musical, then you know this! What kind of stereotype are you? For Example: The player,the loner, the nerd.... you know that so, what kind of stereotype are you? :D

Pages: 123455

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:17

[ 10 queries - 0.026 second ]
Privacy Policy