• ARCHIVES 
  • » If you watched High School Musical, then you know this! What kind of stereotype are you? For Example: The player,the loner, the nerd.... you know that so, what kind of stereotype are you? :D

Pages: 112345

If you watched High School Musical, then you know this! What kind of stereotype are you? For Example: The player,the loner, the nerd.... you know that so, what kind of stereotype are you? :D

endlezluver16
» Banned
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: If you watched High School Musical, then you know this! What kind of stereotype are you? For Example: The player,the loner, the nerd.... you know that so, what kind of stereotype are you? :D

i think.. im the loner.. but, ughh i hev my group.. so, Im the wicked witch..ahahaha:)
pinkloveriza01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: If you watched High School Musical, then you know this! What kind of stereotype are you? For Example: The player,the loner, the nerd.... you know that so, what kind of stereotype are you? :D

i think i'm the loner.. =)
frozenheart_10
» FTalker
1969-12-31

friendly but a loner..
heroinslither
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

the loner. =| =|
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I go with the flow. Definitely not a loner. But definitely not a player.
okcimrela20
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

the friendly .. the loner ..
SayuriMei
» n00b
1969-12-31

I'm Miss Smiley yet Lonely [i smile with no reasons at all. haha]
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i dunno :/ lol many of my classmates say i'm really quiet in the class but i think i'm not.lol and i'm quite shy, like,when reporting..i don't have much confidence =|
lhadiie.ghe
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Misz Congeniality of the YeaR !! :o
mG
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

=| the loner.. :doubt:
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]honestly,.......i'm d loner..but friendly...[/b]=|

Last edited by zyrax86 (2008-10-01 01:39:51)

xXhappybeanXx
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]tha Player..i'm in the varsity. but i'm one of the smart kids too..:p[/b][/align]
lovegood
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

30% loner 30% nerdy 30% friendly 10% sporty (wenkz, only chess makes me bz during sportsfest)
heroinslither
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

the loner. eccentric.
mG
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:rolleyes: The [b]Loner[/b] for real..
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

The Joker hahaha! :penguin:
nokiamusicexpress
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Im All In One

Last edited by nokiamusicexpress (2008-10-13 21:13:49)

hannah_rhia19
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]The Loner[/b]... :(
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]I'm not d nerdy type student. :D [/b]
freak_brawler
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

the loner and the nerd.. =)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » If you watched High School Musical, then you know this! What kind of stereotype are you? For Example: The player,the loner, the nerd.... you know that so, what kind of stereotype are you? :D

Pages: 112345

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:08

[ 10 queries - 0.028 second ]
Privacy Policy