• ARCHIVES 
  • » If you watched High School Musical, then you know this! What kind of stereotype are you? For Example: The player,the loner, the nerd.... you know that so, what kind of stereotype are you? :D

Pages: 12345

If you watched High School Musical, then you know this! What kind of stereotype are you? For Example: The player,the loner, the nerd.... you know that so, what kind of stereotype are you? :D

michelle_dedumo
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: If you watched High School Musical, then you know this! What kind of stereotype are you? For Example: The player,the loner, the nerd.... you know that so, what kind of stereotype are you? :D

i think... i'm just girly..joker..and rocker type.. hehe..
ends..in..deatH
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: If you watched High School Musical, then you know this! What kind of stereotype are you? For Example: The player,the loner, the nerd.... you know that so, what kind of stereotype are you? :D

the loner.. the emo..(sometimes) the rack n roll... [i]astig.[/i] sometimes [i]isipbata.[/i].hihihi...

Last edited by ends..in..deatH (2008-06-17 12:24:01)

MoZ
» n00b
1969-12-31

I'm the friendly the Calm the rock guy and one of the funny^^
gossipgirl03
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

the nerd.. Haha,, joke.. I'm like sharpay with a little gabriella.. :)
CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

skateboarder... love hip-hop,, R&B music.... :D and also friendly... :D
Mesphere
» FTalker
1969-12-31

The [b]weird[/b] cause being weird is [i]original[/i]! But I think I'm a [b]rocker[/b] too... :lol:
menikmatic
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[i][align=center]Agreed, too many loners. Though i'm not so sure they're telling the truth. I'm not even sure if they're ever lonely at all! :| As for me, I'm the dude who doesn't give a d*mn. I'm also the dude who gets terribly low grades but somehow, in a very suspicious way, gets to be promoted to the next year level every single time.. ooOOoo.. tell me your secrets! Answer: No way! =D [/align][/i]

Last edited by menikmatic (2008-07-02 11:48:51)

floid0523
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Im [b]Chavin[/b] It! [img]http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g304/seanjambo/chavin_small.jpg[/img]
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

the loner maybe? =D
-_aNgeLmAn_-
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i think im a [b]loner[/b].. thats what they said, i also skate boardings so.. [b]skater dudes[/b],
xxgen08
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

the oblivious .. haha :D:D
EMae
» FTalker
1969-12-31

The loner but friendly. :)
gcc4426
» FTalker
1969-12-31

the loner too. <------dont trust him! liar! :lol: aw, too many loners. sumone has to giv up theirs. :lol: but im d approachble "loner". =D i am really am a loner. :wallbash:
hellshredder999
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

friendly and loud
gaara_gfzz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

hmmmm. i think i'm the nerd chick --> lols. bcuz i'm smart [they say] but i also hang out with peepz. in short, if this is First Day High i'm Brainy and Sossy high together. [filipinos know what i'm talking about =) ]
kwistal___17
» n00b
1969-12-31

eto..the kid type..not that smart..but masipag..medyo bad influence..
reehna2008
» n00b
1969-12-31

i don't know. :D the killer. :O
ends..in..deatH
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

maybe. the friendly loner. haha. dunno y. sometimes i just want to be alone. but im happy when im with my friends. ;)
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

The friendly one. :D
rheiya58
» FTalker
1969-12-31

d happy go lucky and trouble maker nerd... ahaha... [img]http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc194/anjapri/er.jpg[/img]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » If you watched High School Musical, then you know this! What kind of stereotype are you? For Example: The player,the loner, the nerd.... you know that so, what kind of stereotype are you? :D

Pages: 12345

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:49

[ 10 queries - 0.024 second ]
Privacy Policy