• » Are your CPU's already updated to Windows Vista :) Just asking :D

Pages: 123455

Are your CPU's already updated to Windows Vista :) Just asking :D

aNgELI,,01
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Are your CPU's already updated to Windows Vista :) Just asking :D

hi ate katrina. the first time you have your windows vista$, you already have microsoft office installed in your windows??
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=aNgELI,,01]where can i download utorrent?!? is that free?!?!hehe[/quote] Yes its for free. You can go to uTorrent.com to get it. But if you dont know anything about torrents yet, i suggest you read this thread: [b][url=http://theftalk.com/t167-Everything-need-know-about-bittorrent.html]Everything you need to know about bittorrent[/url][/b] [quote=_+katrina+_]thanks for the sites! ^_^ i love their featured themes and some stuffs for vista! ^_^[/quote] Sure thing. Glad to help. =|
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Memory isn't a matter =D
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ Hehe, yea you can install Vista Basic on a 500MB RAM. :D But [b]Windows Vista..[/b] I hate it at the moment. :angry: I installed it on my other partition on another hard drive. I'm having issues with it, regarding setup and program compatibilities. At the moment I am having some problems installing internet security programs. I couldn't install my [b]Zone Alarm[/b], so had to use [b]AVG[/b] instead. I've done [u]4 clean installations[/u] and the booting keeps having these errors. I kinda figured it out, and got it to boot to Vista, but it crashes most of the time. I hate it really. Hope the stable versions come out soon. Of course my XP is still here, NO WAY am giving that up! Will try [b]Linux Ubuntu[/b] when I'm done testing [b]Vista[/b] OS. [b]PS:[/b] I merged the threads on Vista. :idea:

Last edited by Padme (2007-07-23 21:51:48)

joeysmiles
» n00b
1969-12-31

We bought the computer and its a Windows Vista.. although Im not sure whats so special about it?
0phranxis0
» Banned
1969-12-31

windows vista has much sexier look than xp. we have a vista at our lola's house.^^
angelalaine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

For now I dont really like using Vista A lot of programs are not working with it Maybe in the near future if everything is fully updated. Windows Vista looks cooler than XP WE can afford it but...too many problems regarding softwares and hardwares (must be Vista compatible) Ill stick with windows XP for now =)
d^_~b
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

lols.. hahah.. i have my windows vista skin.. it looks cool and pretty neat.. and it works on windows higher than 64 mb (e.g. windows sp2) :lol:
hazel_2007
» n00b
1969-12-31

im using windows vista home basic,a lot of new features. but its in japanese version so i dont enjoy it. i only use messenger and friendster. :crybaby:
wHitEy-cHaN
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=FoRsAkEnKiD]Try these sites that i found: - http://www.guimods.com - http://www.vistastyles.org - http://wincustomize.com[/quote] thanks for the sites! really love the themes! i'm using them now as my theme! :lol: @ topic... hmmmm i'm in xp... but as everyone says, vista has limited applications than xp... so i'll be waiting for the better version of vista & might buy one in the future...but the price is too high! omg! might earn for awhile before i could buy them...
dynamicfriendsterwebmastr
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i dont like vista! it's cool but it slow down pc with a low system integration and specifications. coz of high graphics support. be contended with xp.
cUtiEshika
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

mine [b]WAS[/b].. and my pc is not comptible wid vista... and der r still progrms dat vista doesnt support... :doubt: i reli freaked out dat tym... im glad im back to xp now.. :lol: :lol:
angelalaine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I have Windows ultimate vista. Im using 2gb ram and a video card of 512mb (nvdia GeForce series 8) Its really cool and the features are so cool too. Plus the wallpaper lolz. Theres only one problem with this OS you can only activate this OS for one time once you did it. Youre all mess up cause if you decided to change hardwares, it wont work FYI Windows Vista Ultimate is one time activation only once activated, it scans your computer.
cUtiEshika
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Ur ryt... i lose all my files... my stupid brother hadnt transfr it :crybaby: :crybaby:

Last edited by cUtiEshika (2008-01-09 20:22:45)

חigga
» n00b
1969-12-31

[url=http://img171.imageshack.us/my.php?image=pinkix2.png][img=800x600]http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/1918/pinkix2.png[/img][/url] i used the transformation pack. :D
dynamicfriendsterwebmastr
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yeah ryt, better to try vista transformation pack than to choose windows vista as your OS.
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

reviews says that Xp is more reliable than vista... but it would be nice to try the transformation though.. :D
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^i really think that xp is more "[i]user-friendly[/i]" than vista.. i'm more comfortable with xp before,but my dad bought a new computer--and guess what?it's vista. :doubt: so i'm using vista...actually it's vista home basic..i'm much more comfortable than the vista home basic than any other kinds of vista( :D )..because of course it's basic! :D

Last edited by pinkblack08 (2008-01-18 07:14:34)

carl_mark1993
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]I'm also using Windows Vista.. It's like Windows XP upgraded with lots of Cool Gadgets..[/b]
cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i'm using vista
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Are your CPU's already updated to Windows Vista :) Just asking :D

Pages: 123455

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:04