• » Are your CPU's already updated to Windows Vista :) Just asking :D

Pages: 112345

Are your CPU's already updated to Windows Vista :) Just asking :D

floid0523
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Are your CPU's already updated to Windows Vista :) Just asking :D

Ha! Vista has lots and when i say lot, theres millions! lol! Guys switch to a Mac! It's much better! Bootcamp & Mac works together to let you boot whatever OS you want to run on your Mac. Leopard comes with bootcamp! Super Cool! I tried it and vista worked smoothly on my mac. I used vista for 2 days and i'm missing leopard already.! i always get bugs on vista so today i decided to switch to my mac back!
R4bhi
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Windows Vista Sucks.. i'm still tied to XP SP3 Until Windows Seven Released :p
MiSS.GRACEo6
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i've got vista. it's more faster than xp. & it looks good.
discoGLITZ
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i recently got a new laptop (like 2 weeks ago) vista looks quite well, compared to the interface of xp. sadly, i dont like it in terms of its new interface. i dont know, its just the little things that bug me. although i've never used a mac before, i think i would rather use it. also... just three days ago my laptop crashed and i spent two hours trying to fix it. nothing works except the purging all of my files and cleaning out my hard drive. after one more hour everything i had was gone (at least there wasn't much to begin with so i wasn't too fazed). The "repair wizard" explained it as wiping the "slate clean" and starting over.. meaning when i turned my computer on again it was the same as when i first got it. THEN.. a day later it crashed again! So i redid the whole process and lost everything once again. that really turned me off of Vista but fortunately i haven't had another crash (hope it wont happen lol)... but needless to say, i still prefer xp even if its not as "pretty" as vista.
floid0523
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Up There is a good Example! Post 64 ------ With a Mac you can run XP or Vista. Kewl!
moonrays00
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Im using XP SP3 for me its more friendly user than [b]VISTA[/b] =)
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Maybe I will try Vista Ultimate later on... My RAM 1.5GB so, I think it will handle it. I just need to buy a new motherboard so I can finally extend my ram to 4GB. :wallbash: My only problem now is... Where can I find Motherboard with many RAM Slots. :penguin:

Last edited by Ephemeral (2008-11-19 11:35:54)

floid0523
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=Ephemeral]Maybe I will try Vista Ultimate later on... My RAM 1.5GB so, I think it will handle it. I just need to buy a new motherboard so I can finally extend my ram to 4GB. My only problem now is... Where can I find Motherboard with many RAM Slots.[/quote] There is an iMac that has 4GB RAM already and you can expand it more. lol
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=floid0523]There is an iMac that has 4GB RAM already and you can expand it more. lol.[/quote] The problem is... Most PC retailers here are XP or vista. :wallbash: No MAC enthusiast here... X_X :wallbash:

Last edited by Ephemeral (2008-11-20 01:20:22)

jen_hare_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

no,i dont want to upgrade im contented to XP
purpletooth
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

VISTA SVCKS.. =D SOME OF THE APPLICATIONS THERE ARE NOT WORKING... [PIRATED ONES] :lol:
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]I also hav Windows Vista on my Laptop. :thumbsup:[/b]
roshwill
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Campus_hearthrob02]i'm using vista.. and the user interphase is really good!! but yahoo voice dosen't fully support vista... i can still use YM but not the mic... and some games too... like the game scions of fate... arrgghh.. i wanna play it again... but it's not compatible w/ vista...[/quote] maybe there is something wrong with your sound card? i duno but im using vista and all kinds of microphones for this computer are all working right,
frostmourne_05
» FTalker
1969-12-31

vista has a very high security that's why before installing an application tons of dialog boxes will appear first hehhe but it's still nice though...my laptop's OS is [b]Vista Ultimate[/b] and i heard that there is now a higher version than Vista Ultimate ...it's what they call [b]Vista Eternity[/b]...and i guess it has a higher specs than the Ultimate :wasted: :wasted:
flint_hydz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Weehh!! The COmputer has just been upgraded to vista.. wohooo~ I like XP better, I just like vista because of it's amazing themes. LOL~
john_619619
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

im using now windows7 :D i love it than vista ultimate :wow:
_jeNny_
» FTalker
1969-12-31

we use Vista... super awesome!
xxlylexx
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i believe vista is as good as xp.. you just need to explore it for a while so that you can get used to it... i also you need to have a computer that can handle vista... and your good.. =D
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yes we had 3 vistas over here, but mine is only basic :crybaby:, because in basic almost all the features is take off, specially the windows aero, but I want to upgrade it to premium or the best Ultimate =). Basic had some features too, but If I we're you don't choose to buy basic, because it's just a waste comparing to premium or ulitmate :thumbsup:
FArerA
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow: Vista? nope.. haven't.. still in xp Professional.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Are your CPU's already updated to Windows Vista :) Just asking :D

Pages: 112345

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:25

[ 9 queries - 0.030 second ]
Privacy Policy