1969-12-31

Re: Are your CPU's already updated to Windows Vista :) Just asking :D

vista's awesome :D
kirksydney
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

I have Vista Home Premium in my laptop. I heard so many rant about it, but as for me, it works smoothly. It depends on your unit's specs anyway. :D
Kamandag
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

also depends on the purpose of usage of that computer where the vista is installed. soon windows se7en will be released and vista will become like WinME when XP comes out :D

Last edited by Kamandag (2008-01-27 01:06:10)

FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=kirksydney]I have Vista Home Premium in my laptop. I heard so many rant about it, but as for me, it works smoothly. It depends on your unit's specs anyway. :D[/quote] That's true, it depends on your specs. But still, im not goin to pay much on my specs just go have those eye candies that demand so much resources. =|
Kamandag
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Windows Vista Launch... [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFx62_Iadjg&feature=related[/youtube] :eh:

Last edited by Kamandag (2008-01-29 00:25:40)

`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

^ wahaha! bloopers! or intended blooper? :lol:
Kamandag
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

it really happen in a launching of vista maybe
portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hahaha,,nice video sir kamandag...hahaha . .im using a windows vista now,,nver happen dat case...hahaha :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited by portuniecho (2008-01-29 05:30:34)

bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Option time, I am about to buy a new computer and have a choice of operating systems XP or Vista. I am a simple user only email, friendster, and of course ftalk. What is the best version for me to choose?
Kamandag
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=bobcbar]Option time, I am about to buy a new computer and have a choice of operating systems XP or Vista. I am a simple user only email, friendster, and of course ftalk. What is the best version for me to choose?[/quote] i couldnt suggest you to get vista up to this time sir bob since up to now hardware driver conflicts still occurs. you can get a computer with vista specs hardware but for the meantime use winxp with latest service packs for windows se7en is near to be released which is know to be better than vista.
angelalaine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=bobcbar]Option time, I am about to buy a new computer and have a choice of operating systems XP or Vista. I am a simple user only email, friendster, and of course ftalk. What is the best version for me to choose?[/quote] its good of course but once you activate it, it scans your pc hardwares. When that happens it will record it. And if you decide to change some drivers on your pc You wont be able too. Just a reminder bobcbar =)

Last edited by angelalaine (2008-07-18 21:54:22)

bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Kamandag][quote=bobcbar]Option time, I am about to buy a new computer and have a choice of operating systems XP or Vista. I am a simple user only email, friendster, and of course ftalk. What is the best version for me to choose?[/quote] i couldnt suggest you to get vista up to this time sir bob since up to now hardware driver conflicts still occurs. you can get a computer with vista specs hardware but for the meantime use winxp with latest service packs for windows se7en is near to be released which is know to be better than vista.[/quote] Thanks I am using XP SP2 with IE7 now but have so many problems with hanging pages, does not matter if it is friendster, yahoo, my local news almost any site my computer constantly hangs.

Last edited by bobcbar (2008-01-29 08:31:02)

Kamandag
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

sir bob may i ask if how long ur pc had been clean installed? i mean the os had been clean installed.
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I've never done a clean reinstall, only use CCleaner to keep the files cleaned up. It only start after the last two autoupdates.
Kamandag
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

the problems just started after the update? then can't you remove it and see if it goes back to its peak performance? actually not all the updates from mcsft is needed. i once remove 1 update since it cause problem conflict on my vga.
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ok good idea I just need to go back the to time when the problem did not happen.

Last edited by bobcbar (2008-01-29 09:41:59)

angelalaine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Also always remember to defrag all your drives thats one of the causes as to why,the pc slows down or hangs up. Clean up unncessary programs that you have on your pc. Kamandag is right there might be some updates that causes it. But mostly it affects with those heavy programs that you have like games :). Plus the fact that it also eating up the space of your memory. Try to uninstall those unnecessary updates that you have. Also windows vista is nice they said but it needs a lot of memory and a better graphics (video card) The minimum RAM that you will have, to be able to run vista good is 1 to 2gb and not to mention the video card, I would recommend, using GeForce series 8 maybe :D Right now, manufactures are building hardwares that is compatible to windows vista and since youre in US, that wouldnt be so hard for you. There a lot of stores to check on it. I would recommend you checking out online stores like newegg =) Also it would be nice to read reviews. You can check this site www.guru3d.com And for the windows 7. We have to wait for years still to come out since Ive heard they wont be able to release it on 2009. 2011 maybe :D NOTE Whenever you trying to work on your pc always remember to back up your files :D

Last edited by angelalaine (2008-07-18 21:55:29)

bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Thanks for the info =) Maybe it is a memory problem. I increased my cache size to 100mb and so far the pages are not hanging as bad as before.
angelalaine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=bobcbar]Thanks for the info =) Maybe it is a memory problem. I increased my cache size to 100mb and so far the pages are not hanging as bad as before.[/quote] Thats so good bobcbar and no problem =)

Last edited by angelalaine (2008-01-29 19:54:03)

Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Mai cuz have Windos Vista BUT he says that Vista is Lagg.:P I wanna use Linux/MAC.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Are your CPU's already updated to Windows Vista :) Just asking :D

Pages: 12345

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:35

[ 9 queries - 0.058 second ]
Privacy Policy