• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

[align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

Shella_Suigintou99
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

no i haven't...XD :lol: do u feel sleepy right now? :D
mitchterz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

no haha! do you know who i am? :P
mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nope! are u drunk? :P

Last edited by mirhadz (2008-08-31 11:39:44)

niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

no.. can u make 100 push ups? :ninja:
bembi
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^naah,, ill die :wasted: @niknok: hi niknok ur still alive? :P been a while since i saw ur post.. :arrow: do u know when will u die?=(
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^i dunno :eh: lolx! can yuu eat this? ----> shit
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

no... loves music?
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

yesss! =) :thumbsup: anime adiik?
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nope... loves black?
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

yes nternet addict???
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]YESS![/b] suuper! hmmm... do yuu hate me?? :crybaby:
-unidentified-
» n00b
1969-12-31

^ naah,, how do i hate someone i dont know yet:P = do u liek kikay persons?
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yes... a bit :D can u eat 1 gallon of ice cream all by urself? :ninja: [quote=bembi][b]@niknok: hi niknok ur still alive? been a while since i saw ur post.. [/b][/quote] [i]dito lang sa tabi tabi .. [/i]:D [i]pa post post [/i]:D:ninja:
frozenheart_10
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yes.. if the flavor is chocolate.. :lol: do you eat seafood..?
malow
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yes... do u leik spicy foods?
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yap... broken hearted?
hAnNah.t0t
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]Nope. Frustrated.?[/b]
GLAMUROSA
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

no! :| bored? shit
hAnNah.t0t
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]Nope. . Busy.?[/b]
Fajaryan
» n00b
1969-12-31

no are like dreaming?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:48

[ 9 queries - 0.084 second ]
Privacy Policy