• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

[align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

heroinslither
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

yeah. big time snob. :lol: tedious?
malm_steen14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

Yes] Hiphop?:eh::eh:
neaz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

o yes ! emo? :doubt::doubt:
heroinslither
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

no. conservative?
malm_steen14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

no gentlement??;)
Shella_Suigintou99
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

No,coz i'm girl =D do u love/like [b]blood [/b]? :wasted:
CiaReDeviL
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center]um.. Yes,i lyk blood.. salty.. hahhw~ but No Coz,i hate when see it..x]~ hhaw~ Lyk Doll..??:eh:[/align]
hAnNah.t0t
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]No. Want me to kill you.? :eh:[/b]
Ino Yamanaka
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=hAnNah.t0t]Want me to kill you.?[/quote] sure! why not! ahhahaha am i cute and pretty??
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

no! ure soooo ugly ..yucks .. ewww ! :mad: joke joke :P both are supa dupah cute ;) :paranoid: [b]have you ever flown a kite ? [/b] :ninja:
yaying
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yup!! when i was a kid... =) loves japanese food?
CiaReDeviL
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center] just a little..^^~ Love ur parent..??:lol:[/align]
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]^yes...[/b]=) [b]frustrated????[/b]:/
heroinslither
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yes. :| cynical?
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

nah... am not.. optimistic?? ;)
mG
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]yeahh.. Do you believe that you're brain is your control center?[/b]

Last edited by mG (2008-09-27 19:34:16)

niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yes.. meybi.. :paranoid: do you sometimes borrow/use underwear of ur sister or brother :/ ... :penguin:
malow
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^no v are u a nerd?
heroinslither
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

no. are you a loser?
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]wel,.....[i]yes[/i]....[/b]=( [b]cute??[/b]:eh:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:13

[ 9 queries - 0.565 second ]
Privacy Policy