• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

[align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

losher29
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

NO! =D - hungry?
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

;) yes, sir. have any plans for Thanksgiving?
heroinslither
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yes indeed. sleep. :lol: took the SAT test?
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=heroinslither]yes indeed. sleep.[/quote] :lol: oh c'mon, thats no fun! @topic: NO, but i'm taking the PSAT test next week.
heroinslither
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

wheres the question?!? D: okay ill start again. like fags?

Last edited by heroinslither (2008-10-05 18:58:34)

jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

:| Whoops, my bad. okay. NO. if you're meaning what the British call cigs. have any college plans?
heroinslither
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=jmaex3]Whoops, my bad. okay.[/quote] lolololol. :lol::lol: @question: yes. inlove/likes someone here in ftalk?
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Yes :D have TFC?
heroinslither
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

no. what a loser. :| knows dane cook?
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

:lol: YES, i know of that funny comedian. have a dog?
heroinslither
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

no. :lol: believes that chuck norris beat the sun in the staring contest? :lol::lol:

Last edited by heroinslither (2008-10-05 19:19:57)

abiihere
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

noo i dont even know him :) know me? :)
heroinslither
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

oyea! haha.lolalol miss me? :lol: WTH.
abiihere
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yeah in my dreams. lol =))))))) happy? :P
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

yes :) envy someone in Ftalk?
heroinslither
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nope. :) have been to disney land in florida?
ekzm
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nope... :cry: *i hope so* do you like me..? :D
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]^yes....u'r friendly[/b] =) [b]do u lyk lasagna?[/b]
ARINE
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

yes ;) do yu hate me ?
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

uhmm...Not Really... Do U Like Baked Macaroni?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:44

[ 13 queries - 0.601 second ]
Privacy Policy