• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

[align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

b3nreyno
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

yeah! yeah! yeah! emo??
jakers23
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

yup.....but a little only... are u circumcised???
kikaygurl
» FTalker
1969-12-31

no... im a girl!!!!! r u kikay?

Last edited by kikaygurl (2008-10-28 01:26:35)

rizz.chan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

no..:wasted: are u a girlish?
aLeckS14
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Not too much...nooo.. tot he person who will post next:: [spoiler]Do yuo go to chruch ever Sunday??[/spoiler]
mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nope.. :lol: long hair?
xwiit_az_candii
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]yep![/b] bookworm much...?
christie_19
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nope..hehehe.. intelligent?
deztiny
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

slight? :D bald?
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]noh..never..[/b] [i]posting at ftalk right now?[/i] :eh:
mAttbUnsO
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]YES!~~~[/b] [spoiler]wala lang. . .. , ,,,[/spoiler]
hAnNah.t0t
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]Ahm. Were's teh question? @T:[/b] [i]Still studying??[/i]
b3nreyno
» n00b
1969-12-31

nope! nursing graduate or student??
live.love.laugh.
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nope... do you know black magic?
swit muff
» n00b
1969-12-31

no. cam whore? :penguin:
zachiru
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]No..![/b] [i]are you a homosexual?[/i]
Jabberwock
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

no.. i think. hehehe Are you a scary person ,like beside you??
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[i]hmm..I'm not scary, just kinda melancholic.[/i] [b]But no.[/b] [b] Are you drinking soda?[/b]
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=oOpunkrockeranimeOo]Are you drinking soda?[/quote] ryt now yes! :lol: Are u eating sumthing?
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[i]yep..Lunch..Afternoon lunch..[/i] [b] Are you going to use an emoticon?[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:40

[ 10 queries - 0.921 second ]
Privacy Policy