• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

[align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

Phynne06
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

Yes :D want to be with your bf/gf??
engrmelvin326
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

NO.. are u happy now?
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Yes/no....so so~ can you play drums?
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

no :| hungry? :rolleyes:
engrmelvin326
» n00b
1969-12-31

yes! give me sum food.. hehe.. Are u smart?
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

No.1 in my class this Semester. :D so..No. :| i'm in the Social Faculty :| so it's too easy to be no.1 :| are u a Music Freak?
arelz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[i][color=blue] Yes... Hate FTalk :question:[/color][/i]
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

definitely [u][b]NO[/b][/u] =D hate me?? :o
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

YES =D just kiddin br0 :Dv of course... hell no :eh: sexy and pretty? :wow::wow:
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

LOL. =D =D weird?? :rolleyes:
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Nope :P I'm crazy =D weird? :rolleyes: =D
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=nanix84]I'm crazy =D[/quote] yeah, i know.kiddin' =D @T: Yes i am =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D Lost? :rolleyes:
charleneajose
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=Kaygee :3]Lost? :rolleyes:[/quote] no :] -been inlove? :D
heroinslither
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yes. likes me? *ehem.admit it. ehem.ehem* lol.
messymplicity
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

No? :D coz i dont know about u yet do u like the person above me? :)
heroinslither
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

oyea! haha. lololol! likes to sleep a lot?
senam
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

yes weeh knows how to play the guitar?!
An93L
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Yes..!!! :D:D:D[/b] Love parents? =D
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Yes. have class this afternoon?
ekzm
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yes! :( loves romantic movies? :penguin:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:16

[ 9 queries - 0.073 second ]
Privacy Policy