• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

[align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

hazel013
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

[b]very[/b].. [i]just came from our field trip[/i].. do u read the [i][b]twilight series[/b][/i]??

Last edited by hazel013 (2008-11-13 02:01:40)

tristanPS3
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

No...but im planning to watched the movie :thumbsup: do u watched Prison Break?

Last edited by tristanPS3 (2008-11-13 02:08:30)

zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]^no :paranoid::paranoid: do u watch Kyle XY?[/b][/color] :ninja::ninja::ninja:
shestheman
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b] NO! im not watching KYLE XY [/b] do u watch [b] STREET FIGHTER 2 EVERYDAY IN GMA 7 ?? [/b] :wow:
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

nope??? do you watc naruto in hero channel????
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

nope :P hungry?? :D
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

nope kinda bored???
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Hell yeah!! :mad::mad: :lol::lol: sleepy? :retard:
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

yeah :O weird?? :ninja:
Nina~Sakura
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]Nope.. :D [spoiler]kinda techno geek :lol:[/spoiler] naruto addict??[/b][/align]
messymplicity
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

No but i like them :D in love?
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

NO :|:|:|:|:| weary?? :/
An93L
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

no..!! :P happy? :eh:
heroinslither
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yes. nostalgic?
An93L
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

no :P love me? :lol::lol:
ann gillian
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yes maybe um sad?
heroinslither
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

no. ecletic? =|
hAnNah.t0t
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]No. A twilight fan?[/b]
charleneajose
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=hAnNah.t0t]A twilight fan?[/quote] oh yes! :] like me?:wow: lol
Lelouch_0
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=charleneajose]like me?:wow: lol[/quote] [b]YES![/b] i know you, i've seen and used some of your layouts before.. :D [i]haven't sleep yet?[/i] :/
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:08

[ 11 queries - 0.223 second ]
Privacy Policy