• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

[align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

charleneajose
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

of course not :] [spoiler]iloveyou :)[/spoiler] hmm, eaten dinner?
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

no... typing? :)
cath_ocampo94
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

of course :) do you vandalize?
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

uhmmm.. sometimes... in my desk only... and in my book.. ♥ do u want to be with ur crush?
charleneajose
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=akuzet16]♥ do u want to be with ur crush?[/quote] yeah :D like teddies? :D
jddrulez
» FTalker
1969-12-31

no.... ---------- do you wear glasses...??
charleneajose
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

no :] === are you single?
Lelouch_0
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]yes definitely.[/b] do you always put money in your piggy bank? :D

Last edited by Lelouch_0 (2008-11-29 06:59:35)

xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yes yes. :eh: :redface: can I hug you? xD
Ershin
» FTalker
1969-12-31

No.. Why would you hug someone?
Lelouch_0
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]to keep warm.[/b] :D are you inlove with a stripper? :/
xelcris
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

dont knw y.. ask hm... hehehe... r u into powerpuff???

Last edited by xelcris (2008-11-29 07:16:27)

Ershin
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Yes I am into PPG Are they cute?
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yes,i think. XDDD urmm,[b]already taken[/b]? :eh:

Last edited by Rei Ryuzaki (2008-11-29 07:45:33)

Lelouch_0
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]not yet.[/b] will you take take me? [JOWKS!] :D loves greeny foods? [i mean vegies..]
junilstyle
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center]hi guys how are you now...nice to meet you all in here in friendstertalk.com hope you can teach me,...will you teach me how to create a cool layouts w/ ur own designs???[/align] [spoiler][img]http://photos-p.friendster.com/photos/33/34/40374333/1_205108841l.jpg[/img][/spoiler]
Ershin
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Yeah I am a vegetarian <-- (twilight) Do you care for a specific someone here?
junilstyle
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center]hey guys...all of you here are so nice and greatly fun cuz all of you are sharing the codes or layouts,but theres one thing reason will you make me happy hehehehehehe!!!![/align] [img]http://photos-p.friendster.com/photos/33/34/40374333/1_205108841l.jpg[/img]
secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

nope. . . good guy/gal?
sweet08heaven
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]yESSSSSSsssssssssssss!! imA gUD gAL :D are yuu a gUD gf/bF?? :D [spoiler][img]http://i37.tinypic.com/16a8t8x.jpg[/img][/spoiler] [img]http://i37.tinypic.com/mb0qio.jpg[/img] [img]http://i36.tinypic.com/e8kgmq.jpg[/img][/b][/align]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:57

[ 9 queries - 0.540 second ]
Privacy Policy