• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

[align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

absolutely [b]NO[/b]. :/ :arrow: have enemy here? :paranoid:
cath_ocampo94
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

nope.but i hate someone. hahaha. =D are you sleepy?
muska
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

no!!!! i want to sleep now!!!! :D:D
brokenboii12
» FTalker
1969-12-31

no.......:lol::lol::lol::lol:
mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^huh? yes! :lol: a gurl? :retard:
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yeah :D a boy ? *LOL
anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[s]yes[/s]no! i can't be with my dundun if I'm a boy :crybaby: =D :lol: hmm... feeling super happy? :D
xoOox
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

no! :( so sad?
vbuzz3r
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

no u like ftalk?? [spoiler]walang basagan ng trip[/spoiler]
xoOox
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

yes! uber.. :thumbsup: how bout u? u like ftalk?
MiSS.GRACEo6
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

yes. are you celebrating christmas?
xoOox
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

yes! w my family.. are you a boy?
samarah_purple
» FTalker
1969-12-31

no im not...:) ... are you sad??...:)=|=|
arelz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[color=blue][i]Me :(? No... Are you inlove??[/color][/i]
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I dont k[b]no[/b]w are you heartbroken?
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

definitely NO. =) :arrow: a fan of Edward Cullen? XDD
xwiit_az_candii
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]YES[/b] =D:thumbsup: [b]v[/b] A Fan of Barney? :lol:
ann gillian
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

no like da anime blood+
xwiit_az_candii
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]yes[/b] =)=)=) loevs dacing? :D
ann gillian
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

no love yui...?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:27

[ 9 queries - 0.644 second ]
Privacy Policy