• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

[align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

cath_ocampo94
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

not really hold..haha do you have exams this week? :]
xxaylaxx
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

no! do u eat banana!!!??
cath_ocampo94
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

sometimes.. do you like someone telling you he/she likes you too? :D :D [spoiler]ayii..kilig[/spoiler]
serenity1816
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]yes![/b] i love banana!! do youb dream about edward cullen to be your hubby?:D

Last edited by serenity1816 (2008-12-14 04:00:17)

xxaylaxx
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nah!! do you love twilight movie??
cath_ocampo94
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

nope. haha do you like watching movies?
nayze
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yesh, i got 159 movies to watch...waaaaaaaaaaaaa... :arrow: do you like xmas?
charleneajose
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

oh yes :] === do you like me? hehe :D
ilubmuffins02
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yeah!:) do u believe santa?:)
secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

yes. . . loves anime? . . .
fyoks
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]no....[/b] not really :D do you love ur [i]enemy?[/i] hehehhe
secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

. . .? yes. . . websurfer? . . .
Phynne06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

no :D a bookworm??
CiaReDeviL
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center]err.. yep..:D maybe.. hoh~ a human..??=D[/align]
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

no. i'm an alien. =D bwuahaha,kiddin. of course, YES. :arrow: do you like if someone like u but u don't like her? well,u just like him/her as a friend. :rolleyes:
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Yes , I currently have that situation ryt now with 8 haha Would you want that the person who have feelings for you now , tell you what they really feel?
pinkprincess18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Yes..of course..haha... do you want a new bf/gf?
secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

no. . . want to be my friend me? . . .
sweet08heaven
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]yes. :D y not.. taken?? [spoiler][img]http://i33.tinypic.com/bhizxy.jpg[/img][/spoiler] [img]http://i37.tinypic.com/mb0qio.jpg[/img] [img]http://i36.tinypic.com/e8kgmq.jpg[/img][/b][/align]
mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

not yet. bored?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:56

[ 9 queries - 0.078 second ]
Privacy Policy