• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

[align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

cath_ocampo94
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

yes.. do you have a cat? :)
_ron_
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

yup..............i have 1.. want sum banana??????????//
xxaylaxx
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

no do you have a comb?? =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)
cath_ocampo94
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

yup.. do u have aircon in your cr? haha :lol:
ewenessgALLore
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

LOL :lol: [b]no.[/b] :arrow: [b]Do you have pimples?[/b]
rakzztar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yah i got 2 do you have money?
joymie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

. yes.. do u like smarter than handsom guys?
leslie815
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

yah.... do you have slippers??..:lol:
iRu kaRa
» n00b
1969-12-31

yeap..but,im.not.using.it.now.. ..because.its.freezing.cold.outside.. do.u.have.stuff.toys.in.ur.bed?
Ershin
» FTalker
1969-12-31

no... (got PPG's life size 4 my cousin though) Are you allergic to Gals|Boys
messymplicity
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

No.. Do you know how to play drums?
dweller
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

No. D0 y0u have a SisteR?
greenice07_iAmTheEnmity
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yes! :arrow: and i dont lyk her.. :evil::evil: [b]can we be friends?[/b]
cath_ocampo94
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

yes.. ü do you have a child?:D
Princess Shanna
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nope... i m still [b]SINGLE[/b] :lol: do u in love now???
greenice07_iAmTheEnmity
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i'm always in luv!! LOLZ... hmmm... do u lyk to watch movies..?
iRu kaRa
» n00b
1969-12-31

nope.. ..i.barely.watch.movies.. ..do.you.like.to.kiss.me.in.the.rain?
checkered02
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

no... do like to read books?
dweller
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

s0metimes... sablay hehe Are u angry w/ me?

Last edited by dweller (2008-12-01 00:28:54)

nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Nope :mad: hahaha :lol: kidding :D are you cute and beautiful? :wow: :lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:54

[ 9 queries - 0.126 second ]
Privacy Policy