• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

[align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

mirhadz
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

woot.. how sweet nman.. hee.. the two guys up there are bestbuds.. :thumbsup: hee @t nope
tristanPS3
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

[quote=mirhadz]woot.. how sweet nman.. hee.. the two guys up there are bestbuds.. :thumbsup: hee[/quote] shoot :D:D:D bitter?
charleneajose
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=tristanPS3]bitter?[/quote] no :] hungry? :D
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

yes... do you like me? :rolleyes:
slasher201994
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yep (your a MOD thats why) ahahahahahah joke.. [quote=AFZULNIZAM]...[/quote] ^^^^^^^^^^^^^ does he like me?
+._ROCEL_.+
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^probably. No.. :paranoid: v do you like him?
slasher201994
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

probably no too how bout you do you like me? =( :D
+._ROCEL_.+
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^yes... lols :lol: v you don't like me, right? :lol:
Francis115
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yes ahhmmmmm.... i dunno :paranoid: :rolleyes: :smoke: Did you like your social studies teacher?? :D :D
messymplicity
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

No :/ but i like the subject.high school life :) Do u admire anyone here?
jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b][color=green]I didnt hungry????[/b][/color]:wallbash:
angeli718
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

nahh.. not hungry?
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

yes,i am are u serious??:D
Nina~Sakura
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]Not so.. :rolleyes: Full?[/b][/align]
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[i]no.[/i] [b]laughing right now, at something really lame?[/b]
senam
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

yes..... wahahah do u have a crush on brad pitt?! weh...
heroinslither
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

noooo. do you like math?
senam
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

noooooo hate math!!!! wahahah did you ever send a girl a love letter?!
heroinslither
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yes. wears thongs?!? :lol:
irvanfauzie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]NO[/b] and i hope i will YES hhaa :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:16

[ 9 queries - 0.131 second ]
Privacy Policy